This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11

Topic » Tribal Council #11

2406 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Ryan wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury... Rose, and Jax, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-Do you think there was any collaboration in the challenge?
-Does anyone know the reason for the rogue votes?
-How do you play to make it far in a season with such a large merge?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2406 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
-Probably but not with me

-People are determined to get certain people out idk

-Don't ask me I'm probably getting double digits

-Idk we'll see
2406 days ago
Novamax243
Tbh I tried, but then I realized that it was useless and submitted my answers to get a total of one point. Really living up to my physical threat status there.

I mean I really hope everyone knows where the rogue votes are coming from. If you don't you're really behind on game gossip my dear and you have some catching up to do.

It's essentially impossible to plan too far ahead at this point. Right now it's at a stage of getting past each vote with people that could POSSIBLY be beneficial to you in the late stages of the game. However if you start to plan every tribal until the final 2/3 then you're setting yourself up for failure.

Whoever is the worst at opening coconuts. Because who needs strategy.
2406 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
-Do you think there was any collaboration in the challenge?-I didn't work with anyone. Hell, I thought it was the majority game and still ended up int he minority 5 times XD That's why I sent you that message bitching about it lol.
-Does anyone know the reason for the rogue votes? I feel like someone doesn't want to vote these people out, but doesn't exactly want these people to stay so they're throwingvotes.
-How do you play to make it far in a season with such a large merge?-Considering I was third boot my previous season? Phenomenal.
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? We'll just have to wait and see.
2405 days 15 hours ago
demikol
Well I can speak from my score that I wasn't involved

No sir

Weave and Bob. Stop evaluate. Weave and Bob. Lol

My gut feeling
2405 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
Questions:
Not on my end because i sent mine early af and had to go to work but i was asked by a couple people to share my answers

I mean, the reason no, but who, yeah.
*shrugs shoulders*

Strike quick, strike quietly, and strike often enough.

Whichever side offers me the best deal.
2405 days 12 hours ago
VegasBoy94
CONGRATS FINAL 11 GUYS!!
2405 days 11 hours ago
demikol
Zak :)
2405 days 9 hours ago
born2pizza
Questions:
-Do you think there was any collaboration in the challenge? I was going to try and ask around but I thought that wasn't allowed at all.. so I just tried my luck and it looks like luck was on my side! :)
-Does anyone know the reason for the rogue votes? Obviously.
-How do you play to make it far in a season with such a large merge? You just have to make sure the people you're with aren't lying to you. Also loyalty plays a big factor to make it very deep into this game, you cannot forget that. :)
-What are you basing your vote on tonight? Again, what I've based my vote on.. this entire game. What's best for my game!
2405 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
well yes. i mean people asked me to collabrate with them but i denied it bec i thought it was against the rules
jessie
well everyone has their own way. i mean ive been talking about poop and Spongebob and im stil here although i did have to do a lot of strategy to make it this far
my penis
2405 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2405 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2405 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2405 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Brady
2405 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Kasey
2405 days 2 hours ago
CoachWade
Shocker I got votes again

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!