This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14

Topic » Tribal Council #14

2283 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Harry wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury, MC, Zach Z, Zyler, Robert, and Will N, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-We are now at the final 7, have things finally calmed down or will big moves be made?
-There is still an idol that hasn't been played, has there been paranoia surrounding it?
-Has jury management played a role in the moves made throughout the game?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2283 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
-We are now at the final 7, have things finally calmed down or will big moves be made?
I dunno it seems like it could go either way... It all depends on like one or two people, as to what happens in the future of this game.

-There is still an idol that hasn't been played, has there been paranoia surrounding it?
Paranoia? What! No! Paranoia? Not at all! Nada!

I think it has for some people. It's not hard to see who's in a good position jury wise 😒

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there's a vote??? 😓
2283 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
Questions:
-We are now at the final 7, have things finally calmed down or will big moves be made?its calm but it could just be the calm before the storm

-There is still an idol that hasn't been played, has there been paranoia surrounding it?yea anyone could have it and the fact that it hasnt popped up yet is kinda scary

-Has jury management played a role in the moves made throughout the game?yes but also no because ppl will do whatever to justbsee the next day

-What are you basing your vote on tonight?what i think will allow me to be here tommorow
2283 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
-We are now at the final 7, have things finally calmed down or will big moves be made? BOI ITS ALWAYS CHAOS

-There is still an idol that hasn't been played, has there been paranoia surrounding it? fudge yes

-Has jury management played a role in the moves made throughout the game? I'm not entirely sure...

-What are you basing your vote on tonight? survival
2282 days 22 hours ago
It1002
A: The days of calm have long ended. At this point, everyone is trying to do what they can to make sure they’re set up for final tribal council.
A: I’m sure people have thought about it, but nobody’s really talked about it, at least to me.
A: I think when you get to a certain point, it starts to influence the way you behave toward other people and how you play your game
A: “As long as it ain’t me” - Sandra Diaz-Twine, two-time Sole Survivor
2282 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2282 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2282 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
😓
2282 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2282 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Zach D
2282 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Good luck Everyone!!!!
2282 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Patrick. That's 1 vote Zach, 1 vote Patrick.
2282 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zach
2282 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Patrick. That's 2 votes Zach, 2 votes Patrick.
2282 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
🤔
2282 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Patrick

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!