This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

2284 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Live at 8:00, after the reading of the votes.
2283 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
This challenge is a variation of “Guess Who”.

So each person will be given a tengaged user from the Hall of Fame, and people will ask yes or no questions in order to guess it. You must NOT tell anyone your user. I will randomize an order for everyone to go, and when it is your turn, you may ask ONE person a yes or no question about their user. They must answer honestly, and I will confirm that it is honest. Because of this, I need to know the answer to each question, so it must be about something on their profile.

When you feel like you have narrowed it down to the correct user, you can ask “Is your user ____?” If you are correct, you win the game. If you are incorrect, you are automatically out. The first person to guess the correct person wins individual immunity, and a clue to the merge idol, which they will be able to share with 2 others. Are there any questions?
2283 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
CHECK IN!
2283 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Here
2283 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
here
2283 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here:
Julian
Patrick
2283 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Here
2283 days 19 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Here
2283 days 19 hours ago
Emmett4
here
2283 days 19 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
I know nothing about tengaged so this should be fun
2283 days 19 hours ago
It1002
Here
2283 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here:
Julian
Patrick
Brian
Zach
Emmett
Armanti

CHECK-IN CLOSES AT 8:20
2283 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
Same will
2283 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
that's zach
2283 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
CLOSED
2283 days 19 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
Hi Brian

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!