This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 1 Elimination Challenge

Topic » Day 1 Elimination Challenge

2300 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok, this challenge was previously used on day 1 of Survivor: Greece, but for a different reason. This challenge will test the motivation of every single player, and is a good way to measure how much you really want it.

This challenge is semi/non-live and lasts for 24 hours.
You may start doing this challenge whenever you like. The goal is to hang onto your pole for as long as possible. Whenever you want to, you may post "start". After 10 minutes, you must post “Hangs onto pole #1”. Every 10 minutes after, you must post “Hangs onto pole #2”, “Hangs onto pole #3”, and so on. If your previous post hits 11 minutes before posting again, you are finished.
Remember that you may start this challenge WHENEVER you like. If you are not comfortable with starting now, you can start later.

The 10 people from each tribe that hold onto their pole for the longest will be able to play this season, while the others will leave the island immediately following the challenge. Are there any questions?
2300 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
THIS CHALLENGE WILL BEGIN AT 9:00 PM EST
2300 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Survivors ready...

GO!!!
2300 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Start
2300 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Just so you know, i will delete posts so it is easier to keep track.
2300 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
You are allowed to send confessionals

My skype is mudndawilderness
2300 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tiffany you need to say "start" and then wait 10 minutes before hanging onto pole #1
2300 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Start
2300 days 3 hours ago
BrainJak
Hangs onto pole #1
2300 days 3 hours ago
CrazyAntonio
start
2300 days 3 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Start
2300 days 3 hours ago
Garrett5
start
2300 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Hangs onto Pole #1
2300 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
Hangs onto Pole #2
2300 days 2 hours ago
CrazyAntonio
"Hangs onto Pole #1"
2300 days 2 hours ago
SaltyCracker
Hi, let me give this a go.

Start

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!