This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere

Topic » Premiere

2278 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
No matter the caliber of each returning player, they all have one thing in common: motivation. These players all have one last chance to prove that they have what it takes. One slip-up, or one moment of letting their guard down can haunt them more than ever, and they feel the need to step it up in order to prove themselves. Due to this, all 20 castaways will be tested mentally, physically, and emotionally more than ever, and will have to rise to the occasion while being beat down by harsh conditions. Which side will prevail-the returnees with unfinished business, driven by their mistakes in the past? Or the new, untested players, motivated to make their mark?
2278 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
These players all have one last chance to prove that they have what it takes

Or until he really needs players again and spams us XD
2278 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Nahhh this is likely all your last chances unless you make an impression. So don't mess it up lol, I picked this cast specifically for people who wouldn't fit any other theme.
2278 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Oh well fuck you too. Let's get started so we can kick mud's ass :P
2278 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Basically, we鈥檙e the rejects for future returnee seaspns!!! I love it 馃檮
2278 days 7 hours ago
Garrett5
lmao XD
2278 days 7 hours ago
zorbo678
2278 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
Apparently Brittany
2278 days 7 hours ago
SaltyCracker
cute
2278 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
i love how i can already tell who's on the returnees tribe
2278 days 7 hours ago
BrainJak
So this is basically

Not-All-Stars
2278 days 7 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I was never confirmed 馃槼 idk about yall
2278 days 7 hours ago
MJFJUNE
https://media.tenor.com/images/84dc9f8fcbb586e7d7141ec90c07e223/tenor.gif
2278 days 7 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Excited to see the cast!
2278 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Now, I will reveal the cast. We have two tribes-the Hobart tribe, wearing blue buffs, is named after the first city established by settlers in Tasmania, and will be the tribe for the returnees. The Truganini tribe, wearing yellow buffs, was the name of the final aborigine on the island of Tasmania, and will be the tribe for the new players.

I will start with one member of the Hobart tribe, then the Truganini tribe, and alternate until I have announced the entire cast.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!