This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10

Topic » Tribal Council #10

2111 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Sydney wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

Questions:
-Last vote was 11-4-1. Are the people that voted in the minority be in trouble?
-Are tribal lines sticking? Or are the lines getting more blurred?
-How does being on a large tribe differ from a small tribe?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2110 days 18 hours ago
jflora18
I mean that's potentially the case. You never know though dynamics change every hour.

I think that shockingly they might really be sticking yeah maybe some lines are blurred but it seems very much tribes united against each other.

It makes it hard back on our old tribes 4 votes was enough to send someone out now you need a solid 7/8 and to keep everyone in line and to make sure that that's the plan and it's not is incredibly stressful.

I'm basing my vote off of trust and what I've heard in the past 24 hours, plans have been consistently changing and I still don't know what's happening.
2110 days 18 hours ago
Coyle14
I think everyone is in trouble besides Sydney. Nothing is certain in the game of Survivor

Both. Tribal lines are still very much there but between tribes the lines are getting blurred

Well in a large tribe you have to be able to trust more people because that means there is a bigger majority so getting the votes can be a bit trickier

My vote will be what is best for my game moving forward and who I see myself working with later down the road
2110 days 18 hours ago
M_Davis1998
All I'm gonna say is I was the one brad vote last time because I have no one in this game. Voting me is dumb because I'm not a threat. Use me as a vote, I don't care. But don't waste a week on me when you can get a threat out.
2110 days 11 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Once again, why was I eliminated 馃槥
Y鈥檃ll didnt even talk to me
2110 days 11 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
I鈥檓 not even a threat :/
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I鈥檒l go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I鈥檒l read the votes.
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Michael
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Michael. That鈥檚 2 votes Michael.
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Michael
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Michael
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Michael. That鈥檚 5 votes Michael.
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Michael
2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Michael. That鈥檚 7 votes Michael.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!