This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9

Topic » Tribal Council #9

2108 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*AJ wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

Questions:
-You all merged! What could have been possible reasons that people voted for a 16 person merge?
-Did the challenge demonstrate anything important? Are people to receive less votes more likely to go home?
-Since you merged, a new idol has been hidden and introduced into the game. Has idol paranoia affected your votes in the past, and will it affect them more now?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2108 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
-You all merged! What could have been possible reasons that people voted for a 16 person merge?
I think the main reason why was people wanted some change. We were all stuck together on the same tribe for so long and it was time for change

-Did the challenge demonstrate anything important? Are people to receive less votes more likely to go home?
I think this challenge showed where some people's heads are at. Trust was built in the challenge and new targets were created as well

-Since you merged, a new idol has been hidden and introduced into the game. Has idol paranoia affected your votes in the past, and will it affect them more now?
Nope

I will be basing my vote on who I can trust most moving forward and who annoys me the least :)
2108 days ago
jflora18
I feel like after 8 tribals it's honestly been enough, everyone's numbers were dwindling and it was time for a change, by now a swap would've happened in a game without this twist.

I think that this challenge was a way to maybe blur the lines of Lobamba vs Manzini vs Emblembe. People were able to build relationships through this and see where people's heads were at looking down the line if we continue this merge till this twist ends and we officially merge.

Honestly, not really.

I'm basing my vote on a lot of aspects. Who seems trustworthy and who perhaps may be a threat down the line or even now at this moment.
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I'll go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Burger
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brad. That's 1 vote Burger, 1 vote Brad.
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

JB
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Burger. That's 2 votes Burger, 1 vote Brad, 1 vote JB.
2107 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
so messy
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

JB
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Burger. That's 3 votes Burger, 2 votes JB, 1 vote Brad.
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

JB
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Burger. That's 4 votes Burger, 3 votes JB, 1 vote Brad.
2107 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

JB

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!