This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2110 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Live at 7:00 pm EST.
2109 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Emblembe, Lobamba, getting your first look at the new Manzini tribe... Joel voted out at the last tribal council.
2109 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
After opening the poll, the tribes will stay the same!
2109 days 14 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
here
2109 days 14 hours ago
BernieBudd
High
2109 days 14 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Yay :D
2109 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Additionally...

*Tosses one tribal immunity to the ground*

Two tribes will be going to tribal council! Only one tribe will be winning.

This also means that I will post another poll after the challenge.
2109 days 14 hours ago
jakehou97
Omg
2109 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
This challenge is called “Dodgeball”.

Every round, two people will play for each tribe. When I say “GO”, those people will either mail me “Throws ball at (name of person on other tribe)”, “Catches ball”, or “Does nothing” (If they don't send me anything, this is the default). You have one minute to send me your action.

-If somebody throws a ball at somebody that DIDN’T CATCH, they are out for the round.
-If somebody attempts to catch a ball, but no ball was thrown at them, they are out for the round.

You score a point for your tribe when you are the last one standing for that round. The first tribe to 3 points win immunity, and a clue to the hidden immunity idol. Both of the other tribes will be sent to tribal council, where somebody will become the 7th and 8th person voted out of this game. Are there any questions?
2109 days 14 hours ago
Nostalgic
here
2109 days 14 hours ago
Coyle14
here
2109 days 14 hours ago
Brittney
here
2109 days 14 hours ago
bwburke94
> -If somebody throws a ball at somebody that DIDN’T CATCH, they are out for the round.

This means that the person who was hit by the ball is out?
2109 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Correct.
2109 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
And with that, I need two volunteers to start off from each tribe. Please post here in this format:

Tribe name
-
-
2109 days 14 hours ago
Coyle14
I will go

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!