This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jordan: Hello. I'm jordan, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Ontario Canada.
I'm glad to be a part of it and I'm ready to play. except tonight as real life came in last minute which might stop me from showing up for the challenge. Thankfully this is only for tonight and I can be for the other challenges in the future. So if I happen to survive this first tribal if my tribe loses, i'll be around and ready to win challenges and then the game.
Hopefully I'm in a tribe with people that I can possibly work with. I will just have to wait and see.
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Cast Assessment šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
Jordan- I donā€™t know him and he didnā€™t show up to the challenge sooo yeah, and his avi is ugly šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø.
Landon- I donā€™t know much about him but Iā€™ve seen him around on tengaged I would be interested in working with him.
Raven- We played in fastings together like a long time ago maybe heā€™ll remember me and want to team up who knows.
Rubes- I want to work with her I think she would be loyal, but she spilled the beans and told me she knew Jussy and Crystal from the other tribe. So they need to go because I need to be her number 1. Or we can all work together and have a solid alliance.
Crystal- Were cool, we talked in castings in stuff. Maybe she would want to work with me.
James- We have a weird past heā€™s one of the reason why I got voted out in PTS (The Power Struggle), but after that we were partners in a challenge type game and we got second. I think we would work well together but I know heā€™s a good player so Iā€™ll have to watch out for him.
Jussy- I like his avi he looks like a baby šŸ˜‚. Heā€™s also friends with Rubes so maybe Iā€™ll work with him.
Patrick- I texted him on Skype and he didnā€™t answer back so heā€™s canceled.
Kyle- I donā€™t like him, I really donā€™t but Iā€™m willing to put on a smile and work with him I know he tryā€™s to play the villain in group games so I would love if he got voted out early.
Will- I donā€™t know him, but his avi looks fat.
Apparently thereā€™s going to be returning players which Iā€™m happy about I really donā€™t care. There just bigger targets ahead of me.
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Landon quits*

*Kyle finds the MaraƱon idol*
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle: Yay! I made the cast, we won our first immunity, and I already got the tribe idol. I definitely want to save this idol and then use it in final 5. However, my status in my tribe is unknown. No one has talked to me, I had to bail on the challenge, and I kinda acted like a jerk from the time constraint. At least I tried though right?
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Jordan finds the Ucayali idol*
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: I DID GOOD STUFF OMG
Soo hehe ive got a plan. That covers any possible situation in the world. Only for the next voteoff though. Its a bit confusing but its perfect.
So jordan and silver messaged me on skype
Havent talked to silver yet, but jordan is my ride or die for now
We talked and decided we would form a starting alliance. Our goal is to get a majority and we could do that very easily, but still there are some things that can happen.
So we decided we would bring silver in, but still  jordan and I  are more loyal to each other than to silver. We have decided to start making the plan happen only after we lose immunity though. This was the part that we both thought about.
Then i find sollutions to any problems that can occur
In case silver backstabs us, we will form a plan B alliamce w rubes so she can tell us if silver is making a move. I chose rubes because i met her in a fasting before and also i cant find dylan's profile.
Rubes cannot backstab us since we have a majority with silver
I obiously know someone has an idol, and if that person is dylan then it doesnt matter.
Lets say he plays the idol. Those would have been the votes .
Rubes, Jordan, Silver: Dylan
Me: Rubes
Dylan: me, jordan or silver
Revote*: we have 2 votes to eliminate rubes
If he doesnt play it then he goes out by 3 votes and rubes will think dylan voted her and silver voted me.
OH QUESTION IS RUBES FEMALE OR???
Then if jordan backstabs me hmm.
I could just flip flop like i always do.
I just need to reach out to everyone.
So ive got some talking to do.
The only thing i am conceirned about is jordan having made an alliance already. I can get out of the situation if he has, but it would kinds be an inconvenience
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: Oh i forgot to mention something
Ik kyle very well so we are allies already
Also i know james 
And crystal and i have been in a group game together but we have never actually talked.
Also the tribe names are beautiful. I hink our tribe's name is the best ever!
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Well the first tribal turned out great I didnā€™t even have to vote someone out. By Whoever left I honestly forgot his name anyway things have been running pretty smooth for me on this tribe. Iā€™m in an alliance with everyone except Dylan since heā€™s pretty mush inact, like he hasnā€™t said a word to me. I trust Rubes the most right now, Raven is playing to hard I feel like, but heā€™s cool to talk too. I donā€™t trust Jordan and I donā€™t think he trust me either I could be wrong though. I need to work on my relationship with him more. On the other tribe the only people Iā€™ve been talking to so far is James and Kyle. Kyle is a character like he really posted our Idol in the main chat like I was low key mad he did that. James is a chill guy I donā€™t think heā€™s really interested in this series but Iā€™ll keep talking to him. I think that Landon has the idol, I have a feeling either him or Raven has it. Iā€™m ready for a swap or something I need to make connections with people on the other tribe.
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: Me and jordan talked to silver and now we are allies.
I feel like silver and rubes are close.
Then rubes makes an alliance chat and includes us all except dylan.
Then Kyle tells me he thinks he is on the outs but has the idol. I told him im at the top of the tribe so he told me i should throw the challenge. I will not throw anything leave me alone kyle i though. I would love to void his idol because he said he wants us to get to the finale cause we have always backstabbed each other in group games. I cant decide if i will take him to the finale and nothing is set in stone. I will not cling onto someone and play their game until it ends. I really want to be flexible in this game and thats why I am trying to make a lot of social connections.
If the guy makes it to the merge, we will work together. But at the end of the day I am playing this game for 1st and an alliance has the role of helping me achieve that.
And jordan told me silver and rubes that he has the idol so yeah i have backup.
Now i feel like people are active and talking to each other and not including me in convos
#scary
Anyway now for challenge related stuff
Me and jordan took the initiative and rubes and silver really like our ideas so far.
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: I feel like i am annoying everyone on my tribe lmao 
Should i be more low key? Nah idk how to
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: Dylan left the flag making chat
A quit or drama nuclear accident is very close
I wont try talking to him tho
Also idk when jordan will make the flag i gave him a green base w the logo and all the ideas are there he has to make the final product
If he throws it i swear Ill search to the end of the world and back for 2 votes 
Also silver told me he hasnt spoken to jordan yet which is most likely bullshit
He has to have talked to him right??? Like he needs to talk to people to survive in this game right??? If he floats to the end ill be so mad and #dissapointed
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Rubes: There's four of us left and Jordan has the idol. I've been trying to get him to vote raven with us so that he doesn't think that we will vote him. Hopefully he won't use his idol at tribal so then we can get rid of him and the idol.
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raven: Wildcard mode on
Im voting rubes
And i have a plan
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Silver: Why did I get stuck with this trash ass team, like why me, itā€™s always something. These bitches are making this vote to complicated. First Raven wanted to vote out Rubes, and then he wants to switch it up to Jordan after I started talking about the idol. Like damn, heā€™s to wushu washy for me he needs to go soon but not tonight. This is how the votes going to go, Iā€™m voting for Jordan, Raven is voting for Rubes, Rubes is voting for Jordan, and Jordan is voting for Rubes. That leads us with a tie were me and Raven will then vote out Jordan along with his idol. I hope this works if it doesnā€™t I really donā€™t care as long as itā€™s not me going tonight.
2185 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kyle: So right now, my tribe is rocking it so hard. But on the other tribe, Im a little concerned that Raven could be going. He wants to make this big move where he wastes his ally's idol. Also, he told me Jordan has the idol. I like that plan, but I dont want that to screw Raven over. Also, Raven thought of what the twist could be, and I think he is right. Basically what he said is that there are two different games of Survivor going on, and once both games merge, they will both combine into one game. That explaind the secret group, the nonlive challenges, and the small amount of people.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!