Just a few rules to go over before the season starts.
1. If you do not vote at tribal council, you will receive a self-vote. If you reach two self-votes in a row, you will be immediately removed from the game. You will also be removed if you self-vote three times throughout the entire season. If you WANT to vote for yourself for some reason, it will be considered like any other self-vote. If there is a tie, and one person involved in the tie self-voted that vote, they are automatically voted out and no revote is needed.
2. I will remove any player from the game if I see it necessary. This is an online game, do not make it personal. Obviously this changes based on circumstance, but there is a line that cannot be crossed, and I will remove someone if that line is crossed. Just don't do anything absolutely stupid and you should be fine.
3. Rules regarding idols may vary from season to season, but normally there is one idol hidden per tribe. You may guess once a day (it resets at midnight). In order to get the idol, you must guess a CBS Survivor contestant that I have chosen ahead of time. If you guess correctly, you receive the idol. When guessing, please use the first and last name of the contestant. The distribution of idol clues may also vary between seasons, but usually it is given to the tribe that wins the immunity challenge.
4. If you feel like you need to play your idol, you may either message me before the votes are read, or you can play it last second before I read the votes. HOWEVER, I usually read the votes once they are all sent in, so it is not guaranteed that you will be online during the reading of the votes. It has happened before where someone got voted out with an idol in their pocket since they didn't show up to the reading of the votes, so I highly recommend playing it beforehand.
5. If an idol is played while on the tribe where it was found, an idol will be re-hidden. This will happen only once, and if two idols from the same tribe are played, no idol will be re-hidden for that tribe.
6. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! send confessionals. Just say whatever you want about what's going on. It gives me a good idea of the events taking place in the game. Also, all of your confessionals will be revealed during the finale, so everyone can see where everyone's head was at throughout the game. They will also give you a better shot at returning!!!
7. Each tribe will have a separate, closed group besides the main group. Tribal councils will be held there, and it'll make it easier for you to communicate with your tribe. Be sure to join that group as soon as you are assigned your tribe; you will receive a self-vote if you are not a member of that group during tribal.
8. If you are voted out after the merge, you will join the jury. Make sure you send in a vote for a winner at the end of the game. If it is a final 3, the finalist not involved in the tie will become a member of the jury, and their vote will determine the winner. If need be, the hosts can bring in a backup jury member, which will be the last person voted out before the merge.
9. Just like any other Survivor game, there will be immunity challenges. If you ever want to give immunity to someone else, please let me know within an hour of the end of the challenge. If a tribe is giving up immunity, it must be a unanimous decision.
10. If you have any questions, just ask! I would be happy to answer any questions that any of you have, without exposing any private information.
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.