This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere

Topic » Premiere

2281 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Will be on Monday, January 1st at 8:00 pm EST. Will include:

-Cast reveal
-Twist reveal
-Start of a non-live/semi-live challenge (flexible semi-live lol)

It is not required that you attend, but is highly recommended. Hope to see you all there!!!

Also, if you have played in my series before, please refrain from posting. I plan on keeping the returnees a secret until the cast reveal.
2281 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
Will be there!
2281 days 13 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I'll be there!
2281 days 13 hours ago
SaltyCracker
Same! Well eh, I'll try.
2281 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
Ill be there
https://media1.tenor.com/images/1cad0710408dbb37d2dc0fa7a3695ec6/tenor.gif?itemid=5549277
2278 days 8 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Excited!!
2278 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
You dirty dirty whore mud
2278 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everybody! Welcome to the 12th season of my Survivor! I'm excited for another fun season, so let's get started :)
2278 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
woohoo!
2278 days 8 hours ago
Emmett4
Woohoo turn upp
2278 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
We are currently flying over the Australian island of Tasmania, an island of unique mountain ranges, bodies of water, and historical significance. After the British had colonized mainland Australia for more prison space, they set their eyes on the small island of Tasmania. Although the island consisted of aborigines, Britain swiftly began to take over the island in 1803, killing off the natives completely.
2278 days 8 hours ago
zorbo678
Excited to see this new cast, as well the returnees. :)
2278 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Britain swiftly began to take over the island in 1803, killing off the natives completely.

Such a friendly bunch of people ey? Our english chaps
2278 days 8 hours ago
SaltyCracker
yay mass slaughtering, go Britain, what we do best
2278 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Despite this dark history, the 12th installment of Mud’s Survivor will take place on this island, where 20 castaways will be deprived of the essentials and forced to live off of the elements, while attempting to top the others through physical, social, and strategic prowess. However, this season provides a twist. 10 of these castaways have played in the series before, have come up short, and have been waiting to receive another shot to prove themselves in the series. The other 10 are all new players that are hoping to make an impression by beating the returnees at their own game.
2278 days 8 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Hooray!

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!