This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2192 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robby J: I vote for Will
Was gonna wait for Alan, but I already know who I'm voting.
Alan and Brian just didn't really do enough. And their speeches/answers were just...lacking. Brian didn't seem to understand that him claiming his social game was great was meaningless to me. I firmly believe that the social game is the most important part of the game, but everyone claims they had a great social game unless they have clearly struggled with jury management. When it comes down to it, a good social game is something that should speak for itself. You should never have to prove that you had a good social game. It should just be clear and self-evident. And for me, Brian (and Alan's for that matter) social game was just not self-evident.
Will's was. As well as his social and strategic game.
2192 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sarge: My vote is for Brian.  "You played an all around game and was honest in your answers." You deserve this."
2192 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: I have enough reasons to vote for each of one of them
The player Sergio would vote for Alan, I do believe he excelled the social game over Brian and Will and that is what I value the most with the strategic game
The jury Sergio would vote for Brian, he responded to my questions and was the only one to answer to the general questions to the three which speaks a lot of his self awareness in a good way
The friend Sergio, Will is one of my closest friends and even though he cut me off right before the finale which upset me for a few hours and I don't think he played the best game I owe it to him as a friend.
I am so torn on this decision, I really am no matter who wins I have to decide who to give my vote. With that said I am casting my vote for...
ALAN TO WIN
My reasoning to vote for Alan as a winner
Will taught me to play the game and this isn't barney and friends, so I'll now teach him to play the jury better, you know what they about assuming?
2192 days 13 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Sergio: Giving my vote to Will, 100% and not changing it.
i love being a bitter betty

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!