This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2193 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Voting History: https://imgur.com/hHCaTuL
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tomas: i ' m hyped right now , being a huge survivor fan i haven ' t played one for the LONGEST , but i ' m here , and i ' m ready . alot happened tonight , i love the cold but dam , those twists are COLD , can not wait to see how they affect my game as i go into this 100 % wanting it all . i have yet to win a long term group game , or survivor game for all that , and that ' s my motivation going this . i will win this . i want this .
2193 days 10 hours ago
TR1364
feels bad man .
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Zac: Hi Mud and the Losers in the VL!
So first off I hate LUKE! He is the fucking worst. He voted me out at F3 in a previous game after we had a game long F2.... or thats what we are telling everyone.
Luke and I are F2 all the way. We have made F2 in every game we've played together. We will make it to the end once again! Luke is my F2 but no one else can know that.
It will be great to see what we do! I am excited to finally play Mud's. I promised Mud I would play back in Cagayan but here we are in the Arctic Circle and well lets gooooo!
----End of Confessional----
PS: Not doing this comp. Too much work and dont want to win the first comp. #sorrynotsorry
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Crypt: I've got a plan. I won't go for the immunity. It's really useless. There are 20 people, and I'm not the most artistic of this cast. I need to form alliances. That will get me to the end. The immunity challenge is just making a target on someone's back.
I know a lot of people in this game, and I've already made an alliance with Zac. I also know how he is. I need others behind me to ensure that he doesn't go against me. All I can say is that all the goddamn ice will melt after this heated first Tribal.
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Zac: Damn
Cereal who tf do you think you are? FR bro you mailing me randomly wanting to team up? HMMMM bye bitch.
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Azri: hi I'm Azri 28 years young Degree in Creative writing
and master in manipulation... not!
Wow at these casts. Half of them I knew that they are like the original players who played the group game few back years (some with me some not). And some of them still active players until now.
Then, the twisto twist of survivor. Great, we are on the same island and in a tribe together!
One happy family at home! We will see some civil war between the family members coming soon.
So I immediately get to the person I am interested to work with and know them best among the rest.
I approached Robby and Crypt.
Timing is important guys in survivor game.
This moment I need to have just enough connection.
Because it was an individual immunity, at first I want to throw it because whoever wins the first one will be the BIG TARGET.
But... why not get the advantage, get some allies with it and play not the same I played before. I might become a mess but I wanna try to play differently a bit.
wish me luck dear Survivor God.
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Luke: Hey Mud! My name is Luke and I'm ready to kick some ass my way. I appreciate the acceptance to join the game and I hope I don't disappoint too much.
I already know/recognize a few faces right off the bat. Robby and I have worked closely with one another in previous games and should do the same this time around. The only thing is this dude is a beast and has cons as having an ally. While he will be a major shield for me while he stays in the game
Zac is pissing me off again. He keeps saying we are going to be a tight duo but that's bull crap! I already broke that deal once at a F3 and I won't be afraid to do it again! He can go make out with a love muffin if he thinks otherwise. (P.s This is our cover story to hid us being allies. It worked to get us casted together and it has been a while since we've been reunited. I've definitely grown some balls since he beat me in the final 2 of the immunity game so he better watch out if we get late in the game together. As for the story, we are going to pretend to hate each other so we can play both sides of the field with ease. I give Zac credit for the initial idea.) I like SOOOOO hate him!
Crypt is the one guy I'm high-key worried about holding a grudge to me. I stayed loyal to my alliance and voted him off in a different group game so I think he still has some bitterness inside of him. I may talk it out with him if I see it necessary, but I'm not pressured to make any impulsive moves.
It has been a long time coming to meet Icebeast. I had no idea I picked a username so similar to his. We get each other's mail more often then one would think and I am partially to blame for that. I wouldn't mind being allies with him solely based on our common names.
Brien is a question mark for me. We were kind of allies at one point before he decided to vote against my tribe for the next three tribals. I called him out and got him evicted before he could cause anymore damage. I don't know how well he remembers that. I'm not going to plead for a relationship just yet. I've heard he can go beast mode in these games, but I haven't seen it yet.
The others are unknown to me for the most part. Holly is my frat leader and we've talked once or twice. This could be a bonding experience if I play my cards right lol.
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Robby J wins immunity*
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Zac: Hello Muddy!,
So last night I created mudndawildernes. Mostly it was to see if ppl would send me confessionals, but i got a comp submission.
EEEEEEEK!
Welp sorry but I got to see what it'll do!
Good night!
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robby J: I just picked the two noobs who I don't know because they're offline and I know I can get to it before they can
now it's time to go find this idol AS FAST AS POSSIBLE so I can get to socializing and force my first vote through
I'm am gonna hit the ground running here and play FULL TILT
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Derick: I was hoping no one would submit and I would win with my map of Antarctica, but alas, I was unable to have good luck. Not only that, but I got the clue, which doesn't really help my case either for anything more than a bargaining chip. I think I'm kind of in a bad spot going into this first tribal council and all I did was submit a map of Antarctica.
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Raul: So I like to think I made myself a few allies, in thinking maybe that most of them won't matter that much and just only for the first tribals councils or at least until we get different tribes if we even get them, I think I can trust Will and Sergio or whatever their names are lmfao IceBeast and sihz, I definitely gotta watch out for IceBear imo but I'll keep him close for now, would rather have him as a friend rather than a foe, I talked to the yellow level noobs of the cast and I'm sorry but I don't remember their names, they're not important to me. All I know is that I can probably use them for votes. I also kinda trust Crypt but he never responded to my pms so that makes me kinda nervous, I don't think there's anything else going on right now since it's not even first council yet
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Crypt: I have a lot of two person alliances. I can't make any major alliances right now because it's a goddamn 20 person tribe. Any big alliances can and will be broken within the first few tribals. Zac told me that he wanted Derick out, and I agreed. I told Raul that Cai and Zac told me to vote Derick. I haven't talked to Cai AT ALL. Do I feel bad for lying? No. It's survivor. The game was made for lying and cheating. As long as Raul votes Derick and Derick goes home, I'm good for now.
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Derick: Just talked with IceBear... looks like we're voting cfff (this isn't my actual vote) for now. I'll tell Bird and hope that's enough.
2193 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Tomas: Ok cool tonight’s been alittle crazy the people that’s talked to me has been hitting me up seeing what I wanna do but I don’t want them to know my plans like lol so rn there’s names none are mine . A 20 personal tribal council tho , man what did I sign up for (cwl)

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!