This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2195 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Finalists enter*

*Alan, Brian, and Will sit down*

We now bring in the members of our jury: Azri, Sarge, Meli, Jake, Robby, Holly, Brien, Luke, and Sergio... voted out at the last tribal council.

Finalists, great job to both of you for making it to this milestone in the game. You may post opening statements, and answer as many or as little questions as you would like.

Jurors, please vote for who you believe played the best game, and who most deserves the title of Sole Survivor. Please send your vote in once you feel that you have made an educated decision.

The reunion will be on Saturday at 10:00 pm EST, and votes are due by that time. Good luck to you three!!!
2195 days 8 hours ago
cfff
wow 2 days! i am ready , ill type my stuff after htgawm
2195 days 8 hours ago
subfriend
hey betches ill wait for your opening statements first
2195 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
I am so waiting for these opening statements. Cause these finalists need to come clean about everything.
2195 days 8 hours ago
sarge455
No one has my secured vote as of now! Will take some hard convincing.
2195 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Ok so I made it to Final 3.

From the outside it might look as if Will and Brian ran the show but lemme tell you about a girl named Lucky.

After an...well easy first 4 TC's. I made Tribe Swap and made some allies. Long story short I was #Blindsided and were left in minority twice. (Note I was in majority Crypt vote).

After tribe swap I was again in the minority. I made sure to speak to Will and Brian who at this point were locked in a F3 with Holly in order to sell my soul for safety. Azri was voted out whilst I purposfully voted in minority, then the same with Sarge.

At merge I had 4 solid allies on different sides who always made sure I was I had been done knew the vote. I knew I was going to F3 with Luke if the power swung that way but not with Will/Brian so I took the liberty of getting Holly out (sorry hun).

I never had to lie in this game. I used a social game like nobody has ever played before to succesfully make it to F3 only voting out 3 of you (Sorry Holly/Brien/Sergio) and only reciving 1 vote in return all game (Thanks Sergio for that on Day 38. Stole my 0 Votes Club Membership).

I mean having allies all game and being in power is all good but having a social game where you can turn up to immunities and not even give 100% because nobody is voting you out and knowing who is voting who, when they are doing it and where is underrated so vote me.
2195 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
TL;DR

I wasn't a boring gamebot.
2195 days 8 hours ago
obey_me
Congratulations to all three of you. Alan hats of to you for surviving when your name came up so often.
Alan could you tell me what was your big move of the game as I can't recall any? Will and Brian I'd also like to know your big moves. I respect you both immensely.

Brian, I feel you played more of a social game and had your finger in everyones pie. Please tell me why Will shouldn't win this.

Will, I was gunning for you early and probably saved your butt when Sarge was gunning for you. You stood by me and you didn't let me down. I thought you played an awesome game. Why shouldn't Brian win this?

My vote is open you three. Xx

Ps, Mud. Thanks. This is by far the most organised Group Game On Tengaged.
2195 days 8 hours ago
AlanDuncan
My biggest move was getting you out.

I knew you hated Sergio and would go after him from the jury. Getting you out opended that space for Sergio to be dragged out of peoples F3's and for me to slip into Will/Brians as well as already being in Lukes.
2195 days 8 hours ago
obey_me
Ok thanks Alan but I didn't hate Sergio until he abused me which was after I was voted out. Thank you for your honesty. Gl.
2195 days 7 hours ago
AlanDuncan
You dragged me after I never even said I wasn't voting you. I expected you to drag someone who lied.
2195 days 7 hours ago
sihz
obey_me
Ok thanks Alan but I didn't hate Sergio until he abused me which was after I was voted out. Thank you for your honesty. Gl.

im sorry? abuse? you wish i touched your saggy tits.
2195 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Hello finalists and congrats on doing what the other many of us couldn’t!

I’d first like to address u all individually and get s response from each of you about what I’ve said!

Alan- I’m honestly surprised u made it here. We never really communicated in the game because we were always on different tribes but when I was in the game, I viewed u as a challenge threat who needed to go sooner rather than later. Props to you for still surviving tho after I made sure everyone in my alliance knew of the threat u posed to our games.

Will- I will be honest u have A LOT of bitter jurors here, so I think your best bet would be to tell the full and honest truth. Many people doubted ur allegiance all game but I never did. Whether I should or shouldn’t have, I look forward to finding out. But u played a great social game and I think many people here wish they were in the power u had all game.

Brian- we had pretty much the same game plan the entire game. I’m interested to see just how loyal u were to not only me, but anyone u had allegiances to in the game. I think ur a good sidekick for will, but nothing more. Prove to me and the jury why u deserve the win over 2 way stronger players in the face of the ideal survivor gameplay (challenge strength and social abilities)

Good luck and I look forward to hearing back from each of you!
2195 days 7 hours ago
obey_me
Yes you abused me constantly after I was voted out. Don't lie Sergio. We all know you have such a BIG UGLY SNOUT PINOCCHIO style through lying.
So happy you didn't make the final 3. Lol.
2195 days 7 hours ago
cfff
Ok hello, all!

So lets start from the beginning. I made immediately alliances with tomas and raul because we spoke right away about working together. Since it was a 20 person cast, I knew I had to play a very social game and that is what I did. On the first vote, my name was going around and I did what I had to do to get rid of that. While doing that I was in an alliance with robby, will, sarge, jake and tomas.  Before the first swap , I got all my votes through as people I barely spoke to got out. Once the first swap happens, is when the game started. No matter who I was aligned with, I was always told about the vote. People always wanted my opinion and always trusted me with information. The vote for tomas happpened because people lost trust in him. After that vote, I was told Robby wanted me out because he thought  I was ontrolling things and that made me nervous.  So I was all ready to get robby out. But of course another swap happened. After that I was very sure that me, will, holly and sarge would be working together. But after we lost the challenge, Holly came to me and told me that will was gonna get votes. I do feel I worked hard to get holly's trust. Bcause Sarge and aszi didnt tell me about attempting to vote out will, I no long could trust them and voted them out. Finally the merge. I wanted to show how loyal I was so I stuck with will and holly.  We added Sergio because I found out Sergio had a common enemy which was robby. Once we got him out, it went downhill after holly was out of the game. That was the onyl time i voted in minority. But i overcame that and was still able to get people like luke, sergio, and alan to trust me. At final 5 I was able to use my idol correctly and then I was abe to get rid of the biggest threat out of the game.

IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE READING, JUST READ THESE SENTENCES ON WHY I DESERVE TO WIN.

1. I played the idol correclty at final 5 which I did have the idol for a long time
2. I only voted in the minority once. Evry other vote, I knew who was going.
3. I feel like I got people to trust me a lot. I did a really good job at that.
4. I showed loyalty to people who showed it to me and I felt that I didnt backstab anyone hardcore.
5. I felt I was in control and was able to get people to tell me all types of info.

In conclusion, I do believe I deserve to win and I worked really hard this game. Please vote me and I will take all questions! gl will and alan!

sorry for long essay and typos :
2195 days 7 hours ago
cfff
Brian, I feel you played more of a social game and had your finger in everyones pie. Please tell me why Will shouldn't win this.

Thanks for the compliment lol. Will shouldnt win this because he did have to rely on idols and immunities to get to the end unlike me. Yes, I did use an idol, but he won tons of immunites. I also feel Will social game wasn't as strong as mine as I talked to more people and he wasnt able to get everyone to trust him.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!