This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15

Topic » Tribal Council #15

2198 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Will wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury, Azri, Sarge, Meli, Jake, Robby, and Holly, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-After last vote, what does the Freeze Idol play and the tie vote show about people on the tribe, or the tribe as a whole?
-What is your reaction to the challenge answers today?
-As finale is getting much closer, is jury management starting to be considered more? Why or why not?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2197 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
TOGA TIME
2197 days 10 hours ago
sihz
-After last vote, what does the Freeze Idol play and the tie vote show about people on the tribe, or the tribe as a whole?
it just shows the amount of paranoia that has built up to this point

-What is your reaction to the challenge answers today?
that was a very interesting challenge, however some answers didnt match. for example me being the social and strategic threat yet will was named as the most likely to win, some things just dont add up

-As finale is getting much closer, is jury management starting to be considered more? Why or why not?
i think we all considered it from the start and even though we are all trying to survive the best way we can, sometimes we get unintentional blood and people take things way more personal than it actually is. Everything that happens here is just a game for me, we can all be friends outside of this really I hold no grudges unless you're continuously crossing lines with me and harass me for moves made in the game, if thats the case then I dont care for your vote or you as a person. I have treated everyone with respect if I get the same in return, but if youre gonna call me names dont expect me to sit there and let you run away with it. However im always willing to patch things if theyre willing to, even if they dont give me their vote.

-What are you basing your vote on tonight?
I think we are all trying to survive the best we can with the people we trust to move forwards, its f6 and only half of us are making the ftc so the stakes are very high.
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I'll go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Brien
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Luke. That's 1 vote Brien, 1 vote Luke.
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brien
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brien. That's 3 votes Brien, 1 vote Luke.
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

The fifteenth person voted out of Survivor: The Arctic Circle and the seventh member of our jury...

Brien. That's 4, that's enough. You need to bring me your torch.
2197 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Brien grabs torch*

Brien, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

*Brien exits*
2197 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Congratulations to all of you for making it to the final 5. It all comes down to one night to determine who will sit in the three seats at the final tribal council. The only things in your way are 2 more immunity challenges, 2 more tribal councils, and the 4 people surrounding you. Grab your torches and head back to camp. Goodnight.
2197 days 5 hours ago
obey_me
Poor decision guys Sergio might win this if you don't get him out.
2197 days 4 hours ago
sarge455
^rolls eyes from the jury^
2197 days 4 hours ago
obey_me
Keep Rolling Fool. Go play in the mud.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!