This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14

Topic » Tribal Council #14

2200 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Sergio wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

We now bring in the members of our jury, Azri, Sarge, Meli, Jake, and Robby, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions:
-Last vote was 4-3-1. Will this vote be more divided or unified?
-At this point in the game, what kind of player is the biggest threat?
-With so little time between the merge and finale, does the game become more fast-paced?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2200 days 4 hours ago
IceBear
-Last vote was 4-3-1. Will this vote be more divided or unified?
Who knows.
-At this point in the game, what kind of player is the biggest threat?
A player who is in the F7 will win this game, I'm 86% sure of that.
-With so little time between the merge and finale, does the game become more fast-paced?
Definitely. Having a REALLY late merge means all the stuff that would have happened at F13 or so  is pushed to now.
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?
I haven't thought of options yet, but I'm open for anything.
2199 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I'll go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2199 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2199 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
*Stands up*

Even if I'm completely reading this situation wrong, it was worth a shot. I would like play the Freeze Idol on Alan.
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Luke hands over potential Freeze Idol*

The rules of Survivor state that if the Freeze Idol is played, all votes for that person will not count, however that person's vote will also not count.

This...
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
...IS the Freeze Idol. All votes for Alan will not count, and Alan's vote will also not count.
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Brien
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Holly. That's 1 vote Holly, 1 vote Brien.
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brien
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Holly. That's 2 votes Brien, 2 votes Holly.
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brien. That's 3 votes Brien, 2 votes Holly. 1 vote left.
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Last vote...
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness

Holly. We are tied.

Since the rules state that whoever the freeze idol is played on isn't even allowed to vote, Alan's vote will remain a mystery.
2199 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
So here's how this is gonna work. We will have a revote. You can only vote for Holly or Brien. Holly and Brien will NOT vote, as well as Alan since he is frozen for the round. If we still have a tie, everyone that is vulnerable besides Holly and Brien will draw rocks. This means that Brian, Will, and Luke will all be eligible to be voted out by random draw.

Revotes are due to me ASAP. I will post the non-live challenge AFTER I receive all the revotes.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!