This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

2229 days 6 hours ago
obey_me
Grats everyone on merging. My skype is dollypollyholly
2229 days 6 hours ago
cfff
heyy grats all!
2229 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
You will now re-join as the Chukchi tribe. The same merge idol will be hidden (if not found already). Winners of immunity will also receive an idol clue of their choice, but will only share it with ONE other person. Is everyone ready?
2229 days 6 hours ago
sihz
grats everyone finally LOL

my skype is smoothdaysistah those who dont have my skype yet
2229 days 6 hours ago
cfff
my skype is
live:brianlstg3
2229 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Ready
2229 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
Can't stay for this challenge cause my research paper ain't gonna write itself. Congrats on merging everyone!

My skype is Icebearcub incase we haven't added each other yet
2229 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, everyone will be hanging onto a pole. Your goal is to be the last one standing on the pole.

At random increments, I will post "Wind blows" with an amount of time. For example: "Wind blows: 1 minute". This means you have 1 minute to post "Holds onto pole". If you don't post "Holds onto pole" in the allotted time, you are eliminated from the challenge. You are also able to drop out whenever you want.

The last person standing wins immunity, and a clue to an idol of their choice, which they will share with one other person. Losers will be vulnerable at tribal council, where you may become the 5th member of the jury. Are there any questions?
2229 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
ggugu
2229 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Ew me at endurance
2229 days 6 hours ago
obey_me
Ok
2229 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
alan.duncan98

ive been to like 7 post swap tribals and voted in majority once so fucking use me
2229 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here:
Will
Holly
Sergio
Brian
Alan

Is this correct? Or is there anyone that needs to be added or removed?
2229 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Ya I think so
2229 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, this challenge is ON!

Playing:
Will
Holly
Sergio
Brian
Alan

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!