This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2203 days 3 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Live at 8:00 pm EST.
2202 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Laengde, getting your first look at the new Breddegrad tribe, Sarge voted out at their last tribal council.

Breddegrad, getting your first look at the new Laengde tribe, Meli voted out at their last tribal council.
2202 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Check-in starts now!
2202 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
*gets ready to drop buff*
2202 days 6 hours ago
justdontevictme
Here
2202 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Checks in
2202 days 6 hours ago
cfff
Here
2202 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
hello
2202 days 6 hours ago
obey_me
Checks in. Looks at Alan
2202 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Checks in. Looks at Holly
2202 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
This challenge is called “Dodgeball”.

Every round, two people will play for each tribe. When I say “GO”, those people will either mail me “Throws ball at (name of person on other tribe)”, “Catches ball”, or “Does nothing” (If they don't send me anything, this is the default).

-If somebody throws a ball at somebody that DIDN’T CATCH, they are out for the round.
-If somebody attempts to catch a ball, but no ball was thrown at them, they are out for the round.

You score a point for your tribe when both members of the opposing tribe are out. The first tribe to 3 points win immunity, and a clue to the hidden immunity idol. The losing tribe will go to tribal council where someone will become the 4th member of the jury. Are there any questions?
2202 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
me at tribes still
2202 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Also, after I say "GO", you have 1 minute to mail me your answer.
2202 days 6 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I have no idea what this challenge is
2202 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, if there are no questions, we will begin. I need 2 people from each tribe. Who is going for round 1?
2202 days 6 hours ago
sihz
i have to leave in like a minute

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!