This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

2205 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Non-live, posted after the votes are read tomorrow night.
2204 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Laengde, getting your first look at the new Breddegrad tribe, Azri voted out at the last tribal council.

Today, we are doing things a little different. BOTH tribes will be going to tribal council, and you will all be competing in an INDIVIDUAL immunity challenge. There will be one winner per tribe.

This challenge may seem simple, but has more layers to it than it seems. You must vote for someone on the OTHER tribe that you want to win immunity. You are allowed to collaborate, but you are able to decide who you want to keep safe on the other tribe. If you don't submit a vote, you are not eligible to win the challenge. If there is a tie, those people will be put in a randomizer to determine the winner. The person with the most votes on each tribe wins immunity, and a clue to an idol of their choice. The losers will be vulnerable at tribal council, where you may become the 2nd and 3rd members of the jury.

I need your votes by 10:30 pm EST tomorrow. Good luck!
2204 days 1 hour ago
cfff
vote me please :) and ill return favor lol :P
2203 days 18 hours ago
AlanDuncan
im on the bottom guys xoxoox
2203 days 2 hours ago
obey_me
Ready?
2203 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I have all the results! Here are the people that submitted:

Robby
Sergio
Brien
Sarge
Will
Brian
Jake
Meli
Luke
Holly

They are all eligible to win immunity.
2203 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
On the Laengde tribe, with all 4 votes...

JAKE WINS IMMUNITY!
2203 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Gl all
2203 days 2 hours ago
obey_me
Grats Jake
2203 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
On the Breddegrad tribe:

With 1 vote...

Holly and Sarge!

However, there was one person that received more votes than them.
2203 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
With 4 votes...

WILL WINS IMMUNITY!
2203 days 2 hours ago
obey_me
Grats Will  :)
2203 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Congratulations Jake and Will, you are safe from the vote tonight, and now have a 1 in 9 shot at winning the game. Please announce which idol clue you would like, and I will send you the clue shortly.

Everybody else is fair game, and two of you will be voted out tonight and become the 2nd and 3rd members of the jury. Tribal councils will be posted shortly.
2203 days 2 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Thanks Breddegrad tribe for immunity!
2203 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Thanks Laengde!
2203 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Please let me know which clue you would like.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!