This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Immunity Challenge #8

2237 days 5 hours ago
sihz
are u kidding me..
2237 days 5 hours ago
cfff
See ya in a hour
2237 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I know it's a disaster lol, and let me just say this.

As a host it's a difficult balance between having new ideas and having things run smoothly. I want to make the group game experience as interesting and fun for everyone as possible, and I don't want to keep recycling old challenges and twists that everyone has seen before. However, it's difficult sometimes because since it's uncharted territory, problems like this happen where I try something new, and it fails. Whenever I try something new to make the game more interesting and unique from other games, it could work, or it could fail. But if it works, then I can use it later and keep the group game experience more fun for you guys. If it fails, I can either make it better or scrap the idea. So really I'm just trying to find ways to make this game more enjoyable and interesting for the players, and this is one of those cases where it didn't work. I'm sorry there are problems with this challenge, but I've learned from it and definitely won't be using this challenge again, lol.
2237 days 5 hours ago
subfriend
no worries i know how is it feels
2237 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, sorry for the confusion, but we do have a winner. I was able to figure out who received the point for the second to last check-in, and it was Robby that scored the point. Which means...

LAENGDE WINS IMMUNITY!!!

Congratulations, all of you are safe from the vote tonight. Laengde, your idol clue will be sent to you shortly.

As for Breddegrad, you will be heading to tribal council, where one of you will be the 8th person voted out of this game. Tribal council will be posted shortly.
2237 days 4 hours ago
obey_me
Well Done. Grats Robby. Gl opposing tribe.
2237 days 4 hours ago
cfff
Yas grats guys!
2237 days 4 hours ago
sihz
Congrats Laengde!
2237 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
No worries about the challenge, I host so I know how it is lol :')
2237 days 4 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yay!

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!