This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

2212 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Live at 8:00 pm EST Tuesday.
2211 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
HEYYYY!
2211 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
*walks in with tribe for challenge*
2211 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
hey
2211 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
*looks awaiting to see who was voted off other tribe*
2211 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
There was a tie vote, and I am currently waiting for revotes. If I don’t receive them all by 8:05, we will have a non-live challenge.
2211 days 1 hour ago
tundrahenry101
*gasps*
2211 days 1 hour ago
cfff
ME
when i was actually here for it :(
2211 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
Oh my!!  That tribe is quite split!
2211 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Shook
2211 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
Wow that's juicy.
2211 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
Guess will all stand here in a group and shiver in the Arctic Circle...lol
2211 days 1 hour ago
mudndawilderness
Well, non-live challenge it is! I will post it shortly.
2211 days ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, you must play the online game "QWOP":

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

And screenshot me your score. You may send me as many submissions as you want, but I will count your highest score as your final submission.

I will only count the top THREE submissions to make up the tribe's final score. As many people can submit as they want, but the best three scores will be used. If a tribe does not send in three submissions, they lose the challenge (assuming the other tribe sent at least three).

The tribe with the highest sum of their top three submissions wins immunity, and a clue to their tribe's hidden immunity idol. The losers go to tribal council, where someone will become the 6th person voted out of the game. These are due to me by 10:00 pm EST Wednesday. Are there any questions?
2211 days ago
mudndawilderness
Obviously the person from the Breddegrad tribe that is voted out will not be able to compete in this challenge. They can submit before they are voted out but it will not count toward their tribe.
2210 days 14 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Laengde, getting your first look at the new Breddegrad tribe, Zac voted out at the last tribal council.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!