This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

2067 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Non-live, posted after the reading of the votes.
2066 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, you need speed on your side. Whenever you are ready, you must send me mails numbered 1-10 as fast as possible. The time it takes to go from the first mail to the tenth mail will be your score. You must send each number in separate mails, and send the numbers in order!! Make sure you check your outbox, because sometimes they send out of order. You cannot retry this challenge, and once you send the 1st mail, the clock starts. This challenge is due at 10:00 pm EST tomorrow. Whoever has the fastest time wins immunity, guaranteeing themselves a spot in the final 11, as well as an idol clue, which they will share with 2 others. Everyone else will be vulnerable at tribal council, where someone will become the 1st member of our jury. Any questions?
2066 days ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I have the results! I will read them in the order of last to first.
2066 days ago
mudndawilderness
In last, with 4:15...

Tris!
2066 days ago
mudndawilderness
Next, with 1:04...

TJ!
2066 days ago
mudndawilderness
Next, with 1:02...

Lorenzo!
2066 days ago
mudndawilderness
Next, with 36 seconds...

Gamo!

It is now between CuntCritter, Ikah, and Kyle.
2066 days ago
mudndawilderness
In 3rd, with a time of 35 seconds...

Ikah!
2066 days ago
mudndawilderness
One person scored 26 seconds, while the other scored 17. The winner of this challenge...
2066 days ago
mudndawilderness
KYLE WINS IMMUNITY!!!

Congratulations Kyle, you are safe from the vote tonight, and now have a 1 in 11 shot at winning the game. Please announce the two people you would like to share it with, and I will send you the clue shortly.

Everybody else is fair game, and one of you will be voted out tonight and become the 1st member of the jury. Tribal council will be posted shortly.
2065 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ok gonna I'm gonna share tooooooo Tj and marto

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!