This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » MERGE

2069 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2069 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone! As some of you may have noticed...
2069 days 6 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI
2069 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
DROP
2069 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
YOUR
2069 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
BUFFS!

Congratulations, you have merged!!!
2069 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Not only have you made merge in a chaotic season such as this, but you have made merge in the final season of Mud's Survivor! So feel proud!
2069 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
wooo..
2069 days 6 hours ago
TMAN54445
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
2069 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
So, like I said a few challenges back, the person who received the most votes in the poll would win an advantage. I will mail the advantage winner after I reveal the twist.

Is everyone ready to meet the new twist coming into the game?
2069 days 6 hours ago
TMAN54445
YA
2069 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
No bitch no
2069 days 6 hours ago
CuntCritter
*Appears out of the trees*

Hehe... hey everyone! It's me, CuntCritter! You may remember me from Mud's Survivor: All Stars and Mud's Survivor: Cambodia! Check this out!

https://tengaged.com/group/8380-muds-survivor-mud-island-s17/forum/topic/18917955
https://tengaged.com/group/8380-muds-survivor-mud-island-s17/forum/topic/20702475
2069 days 6 hours ago
CuntCritter
Well anyways, I'm here for more than just fun and games this season! The person to receive the most votes in that old poll will have me under their control! I will vote how they say, but I am also allowed to receive votes. I can have idols played on me... I'm just like a normal player. Feel free to say hi as well!

However, once I am voted out, my identity will be revealed. So be careful how you use me. I will also become a member of the jury :)

Are there any questions? Seriously, ask me anything! And watch out, I might be roasting people once in a while ;)
2069 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* puts up middle finger *
FUCK OFF STUPID WHORE
2069 days 6 hours ago
MrBird
no I hate u

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!