This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2053 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Live at 8:00 pm EST.
2052 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
On mobile, so I’ll try my best
2052 days 20 hours ago
MrBird
me having a final hoh and this lmfao
2052 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
Here
2052 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://78.media.tumblr.com/56f9b9d0660adc37e87f9fdc8197541d/tumblr_nwwaya6pvc1ugl21co3_400.gif
2052 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
*kicks dirt*
2052 days 20 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
I’m throwing.
Pies got voted out. Unacceptable.
2052 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, you will have ONE HOUR to spam people to vote for you in a poll. There will be two polls, one per tribe. Your goal is to get people to press YOUR BUTTON. The poll that receives the MOST VOTES PER PERSON (so Luto's score will be divided by 7, and Fallacious' will be divided by 8) wins immunity, and a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

However, the person to receive the most votes out of EVERYONE will win a secret advantage. Nobody will know who won the advantage, or what the advantage is, even the person who wins it. The poll results will be kept secret. The advantage itself will be revealed to everyone at the merge, and the person who wins it will be notified once we merge. Basically, just spam your ass off and you might win a power. Are there any questions?
2052 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
YOU VOTED OUT PIES

SCREW YOU ALL

PIES IS THE ULTIMATE KING AND DESERVES REDEMPTION
2052 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I have the results!
2052 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Luto had 37 votes total, making their average 5.29 votes per person!
2052 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Fallacious had 19 votes total, making their average 2.38 votes per person! Which means...

LUTO WINS IMMUNITY!
2052 days 19 hours ago
ZforZombie
YESSS
2052 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Congratulations, all of you are safe from the vote tonight. Luto, your idol clue will be sent to you shortly.

As for Fallacious, you will be heading to tribal council, where one of you will be the 15th person voted out of this game. Tribal council will be posted shortly.
2052 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
REMEMBER: The person who received the most votes throughout the whole challenge will win an advantage at merge. You will not know if you won or not until merge, and that is when I will announce what the advantage is to the entire cast. If the person who won is voted out, the person with the second highest number will receive it, and so on.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!