This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Voting History + Confessionals

Topic » Voting History + Confessionals

2105 days 11 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2105 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
When you start the season off with a UTR1 and still win. I'm rocking that Natalie White edit.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby: We all know there's no All Star season without me, so might as well get on the confessional game, eh? Shortly, I'll be placed on a tribe of villainous rogues full of delusions of grandeur, over self-hyping and a whole ton of cocky attitudes trying to pull some devious plan out just for the fun of it. Now, how do I know this? Because I'm one of the heathens. That's what I know, that's what I am, and only by admitting what we are is how we can get what we want.
There's definitely a current pattern I'm caught up in: No matter how hard I try, the slight tweaks in speech or actions I always arrive in a role of leadership, or targeted as a threat. My win in Babylon was different - I didn't have as much control as my usual game-play, it was one of the games I'd say I was playing from a minority stand-point. Which resulted in a win.
Obviously, I'm not leading to saying "I need to place myself in the minority" that's just idiotic. But, my huge question is how? How will I make this change and progress? My biggest enemy isn't others in the game, put me in any cast, with anyone and it's all the same. It's myself. How to I defeat my own villainy?
From the day applications went out, I jumped on the bandwagon of speaking to others I believed got an invitation. Now, now. Don't think "oh he's already overplaying" that's not the case. We never really spoke of the game, I was just making sure I had connections with potential players. Oh, and hey. I did find out a couple or ten people that got applications, and I didn't even bring it up!
I may not be the best strategist, or even have the best social game, and god know's I won't be winning competitions that much, but what others don't come close to is my ambition. The single key to my success. I will do anything to take home the title of Sole Survivor and no one will stand in my way.
Welcome to Heroes vs. Villains.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jake: OK, well. It's day 1 and I do not see many friendly faces.
A lot of people in this game have vendettas against me, openly. I am going to need to get to work soon, but I have a bad feeling I will be experiencing a torch snuffing this game.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Zach: I’m legitimately expecting to be early boot if not first boot, legitimately I hate 2/3’ds of this cast and I have bad connections with almost all of them.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jake: Erik is targeting me HARD.
I guess maybe I should not have returned. Already full of regret.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alexander: i should've been on the hero tribe, Lol a lot more friends and allies..
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Jake: Erik is coming for me. Unfortunately, he has more connections here than I do.
Erik has only 2 pages of friends, meaning he only adds people he is fairly close to. On his 2 pages of friends, he has a lot of people from this game added. 3 of them being on the villains tribe.
So that is already 3 people + Erik, making 4 that will likely be votes against me when we lose. I'm going to need to win a few challenges here.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alexander: Wow this game is pretty fucked stacked.. It's just business for me in this game, nothing personal. I wanna make it to the end, that's why i applied for the game initially nothing else. I don't need to make my mark in this series. I def think i'm well know, i'm not trynna boost myself up.
Theirs a lot of threats, And i like the cast, theirs a lot of my friends in it and allies. I def think a lot of people would be open into working with me. The first thing i need right now is building relationships and long lasting ones, but something i also need is a swap. that's when i can excel my moves efficiently.
Let's just see what happens.
2105 days 10 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
kolby if i am on a tribe with you oh boy this game is awesome and i need to comeback
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Harry: I can't wait to start this shitshow. This cast is so messy but it's gonna be very dramatic. I'm gonna assess my opinions of everyone.
Hidari (Heroes) (Blue buffs):
Demi (demikol): Never met her but she seems like a sweetheart lol
Hufus (Hufus): he played in my games and we aligned in a game or 2 so I feel good about him.
Ikah (ZforZombie): Just met him but he seems cool but also a bit shady....
Jabbar (rabbaj): We were in Julian's Survivor recently and we went to the final 3 but he and a close friend booted me so there was a huge fallout. I think we can repair that to work together for now but I don't trust him and he's a huge threat.
Julian (TheSexiestDude990): In Tasmania we didn't trust each other but I think we have a lot more respect for each other after I did so well in his game.
Max (Novamax243): I backstabbed him in the Power Struggle and he has never talked to me and targeted me a few times since so he needs to go quickly.
Nick (BluJay112): We became close in Julian's game and now we're like kinda almost online dating??? I care about him a lot and think we will be an unforeseen duo. We were close in Julian's game, but I don't think Jabbar and Julian could predict how close we are now.
Robin (Robinhood99): He seems quiet but also really cool. I bet he goes early from trying to lay low but I'd work with him.
Rodrigo (rodrigueseve): I've targeted him a couple times and he's targeted me so I don't think we're gonna be friends. Nick trusts him but he can go.
Silver (Silver09): I love this kid. We became kinda friends through a mutual friend so I think we can work well together.
Migi (Villains) (Red buffs):
Alexander (Path): Don't know him but his description sounds unpleasant.
Emmett (Emmett4): I've had a messy relationship with him but I'd hope we can patch things up if our games intersect.
Erik (YoundAndReckless): I like Erik from the past but I don't think he cares about me and he acts snaky.
Jake (Lemjam6): I think he could be fun to play with if he lasts.
Kolby (ThePug): I've played games with him but we've never really been together. Hopefully we get the chance even though he seems snaky.
Lilly (SammySosaTV): Haven't interacted much but she has a reputation for being a really strong player.
Lindsey (Emotion): She seems nice but I don't really know her so we'll see
Patrick (Pokepat): Literally my bestie but if we end up together we won't last one round since everyone knows we're a duo. At least he's a bigger target than me. I hope it works out well.
Robby (Robbyjak): We've had plenty of interactions but never on a really personal level. We could work together but not closely.
Sergio (sihz): He's a cool old school tengager so I hope we get to play together
Zach (IceMakeRampart): Literally psychopath I hope he leaves early so I don't have to try to fix our relationship for like the 87th time.
This is gonna be such a mess but I have a plan. I'm gonna lay low and try to form an alliance with likeminded people. I get good vibes from Nick (obv), Silver, Hufus and Robin so far. I trust Julian and Jabbar, but they'll be early big targets. I don't think alliances will be concrete this season. I'm thinking we'll have to adapt to constantly. I think there are a lot of big name players, so I should be able to lay kind of low for the first few rounds as I'm definitely not perceived as a huge threat compared to these winners and legends. I'm so excited to see what happens but I don't see myself going as far. I hope I'm wrong.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hufus: Hey, y'all! I'm really happy to be here and I'm thankful that my loved one chose to believe in me one more time! I'm not going to let you down <3
Anyway, lemme just start by saying... THIS FUCKING CAST IS GREAT. IM SCARED Y'ALL. I tend to play a UTR game at first, but I don't think I'll be able to do it much here.
I'm really glad I stayed on the heroes tribe tbh. The H on my name stands for hero, so it's the perfect thing for me. But about my tribemates, I think I could possibly be in a good position... Or not. It could go either way.
It's no secret that I.LOVE.DEMI.TO.DEATH. And she's my #1 gal in this entire world. But the thing is people also know that and they usually target me over her (#beenthere), as I'm much more of a visible threat, especially in the physical aspect, and she's the social butterfly everyone hates to love as she's really sweet <3
I love Silver too. I wouldn't say we're best friends, but we usually talk, we're fratmates and I've been talking to him these days. I think we're cool and I REALLY want to work with him as well.
Rodrigo... We share a deep connection as our native language is portuguese. We always work together and I have no reason to believe it's going to be different here.
Ikah... Well, the funny thing is me and Ikah went at each other when we first met. He was one of the 2 people that have idoled me out in my entire tengaged career. (the other one is robbyjak and surprise, they r both playing lmao) and it was bc of moondancer :') But we turned out to be really good friends, we've played together before and I think we can do it here again! I really hope to!
Harry - I've played against him before, so Idk how to feel. I'm gonna try to solve everything that happened between us and use everything that I can. I've already started doing that, as I know he's BFF with Pat, who's also one of my BFFs, and I've been lowkey trying to make him see that so we can work together to reunite with Pat in a perfect scenario.
Jabbar - I was talking with Jabbar while the cast reveal was happening. He often lies to me and has voted me out before, but in the last games we used to have a great relationship, I hope we can maintain it here.
Robin - I never played with him, but I played in his series. I got far, and I'll avoid spoilers here as it's on my contract (LMAO). I think we could possibly have a good relationship, but I'm scared he might see me as threat. (SHOUT OUT TO A KING NAMED MUD WHO WAS MY LOVED ONE IN P2P)
Julian, Nick and Max... These are the ones I'm most worried about. When we played together, Nick and his bff Raul both considered me as a big threat and tried to vote me out, I don't really trust him that much. As for Max, we've worked with and against each other, so I cannot predict what we're doing here. But since Demi's also here, I think he'll most likely be the one to spread the word about us being a duo and that they have to get rid of us ASAP, as we both together (especially Demi) have screwed him so many times before LOL And Julian, well... I never played with Julian, but he once complained about how I didn't do that good in his series and everyone would say how good I was as a player and he never saw that. He really underestimated and I'm looking forward to prove him wrong.
Anyway, this is it for now. I'm a talker, so I'm gonna do what I do best and hopefully I can either win this challenge or create a scenario where I'm safe if we do go to tribal council. Amen.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Robin: This is all stars but worst. This is going to get hard. I got put on a tribe with mr. target Robin first time I get Julian, and he could potentially sway votes if he wanted to do that. You know I don't like playing big during prem- HAHA did you not see all stars? I played my opponents from my first premerge vote with Phil? and irrelevant. I want to go for Julian's blood first, then I can shift back into normal mud stance. I wouldn't mind seeing some big names go like Jabbar or Hufus, but those aren't likely. I only have one goal right now: WIN! I have to win tribal challenges, win clues to those idols, find the idol, and win the game. Those villains need to get cut down. Patrick (Pokepat) isn't looking too cute on that side in addition to Emotion. Path and Emmett on the same tribe, what were you thinking mud? Honestly, I'm just here to watch tribals.
Here's my cast relationships
Hidari (Heroes) (Blue buffs):
Demi (demikol) - I've played once with Demi, where she voted me off. I think we're on good terms though from Matt's (R.I.P.) game. I don't care too much for her, but I also need allies.
Harry (harrywasnak) - I have no previous relation with him. He's a try hard from what I can tell. He's playing too hard and the game hasn't even started. He has Jabbar potential if he shuts up.
Hufus (Hufus) - LOVE. I'm not sure if he'll try to pull a mud on me, but I don't mind going with him.
Ikah (ZforZombie) - He's going to get me voted out. We respect one another, but he has been waiting 2 years to get me out. He + Julian need to be early boots for my survival to increase.
Jabbar (rabbaj) - Trusty POC friend. He won't vote me out while I'm the shield. I don't mind either.
Julian (TheSexiestDude990) - This beef is on sight. I am not pushing for him yet, because if I can find an idol, he is DONE.
Max (Novamax243) - I really hope this a redemption arc for our storyline. He cost me an unanimous win and almost got me voted off. I think our P.I. bond can keep me safe.
Nick (BluJay112) - Wild card, I have no relation with im.
Robin (Robinhood99) - too many enemies to win unless his enemies leave, so expect a BRUTAL premerge game of annihilation
Rodrigo (rodrigueseve) - love to death, f3
Silver (Silver09) - shady af
Migi (Villains) (Red buffs):
Alexander (Path) - who
Emmett (Emmett4) - cares
Erik (YoundAndReckless) - He's got winner potential
Jake (Lemjam6) - about
Kolby (ThePug) - I think we could make F6 if we don't fight
Lilly (SammySosaTV) - sheep
Lindsey (Emotion) - I'm not sure how she did so well in BvW, she's first winner boot or marto of the season
Patrick (Pokepat) - Wild card
Robby (Robbyjak) - Wild card
Sergio (sihz) - and
Zach (IceMakeRampart) - losers
In summary, I stopped caring mid confessional. I just need to be able to pull a Game Changers Cirie and avoid tribal.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alexander: I feel like making those early bonds will determine your fate in this game and how you manage  the relationships in the game. That's what i'm doing right now, Imma play tribal by tribal.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Harry: I know that in order to win this game I’m going to have to play dirty. I’m making a promise to myself to maintain my integrity no matter what. I’ll only lie and backstab when necessary to my game, not just to be a flashy “BIG MOOVES” player. If playing with integrity sends me out early then I’d much rather lose than win if I have to ruin 20 relationships to do it.
2105 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Kolby: If you're going to cheat the devil you at least owe him an offering.
Jake saw the psychotic coaching version of me. He hasn't seen the slightly less psychotic, slithering snake version of me; that'll tell anyone what they want to hear. Does he really believe these conversations between him and I are real? If I protect him at Final Twenty-Two what would I get out of it? He's smart enough to know better, unless he's that desperate. He's a smart player, I know what he's capable of viewing Dono's and playing in Germany. He should take getting 22nd with the highest of compliments or was the game just rigged from the start?
Now, I'm fairly happy with my position. I'm a winning villain that has made an enemy out of everyone in the cast at some point, but I have a slight knack for winning people right back over. I don't want power or leadership, I just want to be the one person the player in the most vocal majority leadership position looks to. In that case, it's Erik at this point. Sure, he's painted himself as a huge target already, however he's already obtained a solid majority. I'm just sitting here, assisting with laying the groundwork of alliances and the tribe: As long as it goes the way I want to, which it is. 
The alliance being organized currently is Erik & Lindsey, with Robby & Lilly + Me. Honestly, I adore this group. It truly is an all star alliance, and with the exception of Lindsey I whole heartedly trust this group. I definitely want to stick with them for the majority of the game. This cast is so stacked, there's not even any goats. That says something, props on organizing such a great cast Mud.
Additionally, we have Patrick whom is so into targeting Jake he's wanting to throw the challenge. Which, there's six out eleven votes for Jake. You know, I'm always a fan of throwing challenges - It's just so fun! So, obviously I relay the message to Erik, which he's down for. Lilly doesn't play the throwing game, so that'll be my first secret kept from her. Robby'd be into it as much as I am since we're basically the same group game player lmfao. The villains throwing the first challenge, what did you expect from us?
Relationships with Ikah, Robin, and Jabbar have also been made since they're on the other tribe, my old school winners. Robin was the one I talked to the most, surprisingly there were no emojis used, he's learned from his mistakes and we had a fun conversation; Reflecting back on it that's scary, he had a great social game there! But maybe it was because I was being genuine with him for a moment and vice versa? Ikah, I'd love to go far with. Just for the heck of it, it'd be an amazing alliance.
Then I have my Hufus, Max, Demi & Silver. The non-winners on the other tribe, the last time I've played with Hufus, he basically idoled me out, but it was an odd moment- I kind of came for him first? But I'm over it if he is, it's not like it left the game. Max and I work wonderfully together. Along with Lilly, I'd want them surrounding me at Final Tribal Council, since they're great players and allies, but I don't know if their FTC track records are the best. Demi and I've played together a few times, Babylon for instance, you know what happened. The only time I was beat at FTC, against her... But the big thing isn't playing together, it's MY OWN series. It shows how much a huge threat she and I have to watch out for. The social game is scary, and I don't want her taking away some of my allies from me in the late-game. Finally, Silver betrayed me in a game, 100% totally him, I didn't do anything for him.. That isn't sarcasm. Which I think he feels bad and will make up for it this game. Boom that's over.
Next long-ass paragraph. Emmett, Alex & Zach. These are the people I don't have any solid relationship with on my tribe, that can be worked to my advantage. I think Sergio is a lost cause already. I kind of lied ot Alex's face in the game I mentioned with Silver, and took him out. I think it was by one vote difference too? But he says he wants to mend it, I obviously said the same. But I don't know if any of that's true. Zach and Emmett I've already talked to and nothing formidable happened, except I kind of caught Zach in a dumb lie, but it doesn't really affect much. That's the story!
That could be considered a weirdly formatted cast assessment. Have fun reading. Bye. See ya. Peace.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!