This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2106 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Finalists enter*

*Ikah, Max, and Silver sit down*

We now bring in the members of our jury: Kolby, Emmett, Harry, Robby, Demi, Lilly, Zach, Hufus, and Nick... voted out at the last tribal council.

We will also bring in Jabbar, who will be replacing Robin as a juror since he has been inactive.

Finalists, great job to all of you for making it to this milestone in the game. You may post opening statements, and answer as many or as little questions as you would like.

Jurors, please vote for who you believe played the best game, and who most deserves the title of Sole Survivor. Please send your vote in once you feel that you have made an educated decision.

The reunion will be on Friday at 10:00 pm EST, and votes are due by that time. If I don’t receive all the votes by then, I will extend the deadline. Good luck to you three!!!
2106 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
693 days ago I was laying down in my bed on my phone furiously typing away for an online fictional Final Tribal Council. First time I had ever done so. I couldn’t even tell you why it actually felt good but when I later watched Mud read the results I was nervous, the same way I’d be nervous for a basketball game or Track race.

Total elation when I found out I won. Like hell yeah! I knew I’d be good at Survivor, A TV show I grew up watching.
I would Go through playing more group games and winning four more, Failing at a lot and Being super successful. I started to gain a reputation. A large target was placed over me the more I played. I even collected a well earned 17th on Muds All Stars.

Well I always joked and dreamt that I would come back to this series, Kick ass and take names again. But not ONCE! Did I ever think I’d get this far. I would never joke about winning again. I’d joke about Getting booted early again.

But DAMN IT I FUCKING DID IT. And it wasn’t easy, it was one of the hardest games I’ve played. I was public enemy no. 1 since the start of merge. When Lilly and Kolby lied to me and voted my number one ally Jabbar, I STOOD UP TO THEM.

Not once did I back down and play it safe to get myself further in this game, who I Voted is who I wanted to leave every time, I wasn’t hiding my opinion, I played with loyalty and Openness and if you had a problem with it then that’s on you, I was going to do my thing.

At the end of the day I got myself here. I controlled my game and the threats to me, I knew who I could trust, I knew who everyone trusted, I knew this tribe like the back of my hand. And my perfect voting chart last challenge proves it. I worked my ass off in each category in Survivor
Outplay(2 Challenge wins) Outwit (Succesful Idol play, Countless vote offs in my favor)Outlast( One of the most targeted castaways with like 12 votes against me and being the first winner in Muds series to make it back to a FTC).

Thank you to everyone that worked with me or agreed to a deal I made, trusted me.

And Here’s my shoutouts to my homie
Marto

My allies in this game who remained loyal: Jabbar, Robin, Hufus, Emmett, Path.

To my former Muds Survivor girlfriends:
Kasey, MaryJane

To my only successful winner pick:
Nick

To my team I coached on Germany:
Garrett, Jake, Sean, and Tim

And finally to my Francers and Les Innocents who I started it all with:

Garrett, Rose, Will Z, Nels, Swagger, Liam, Colin, BBCanFan, JtThePrince, Kevin, and Wanj, Sorry if I missed anyone

NOWS THE TIME WHERE YOU GUYS CAN TEAR ME APART AND GET TO KNOW MY GAME. THANK YOU.
2106 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
Writing up my speech now, I'll answer any questions after I post it.
2106 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
I’m in on the jury HAAAAAA
2106 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
Im busy right now so I’ll do my speech later 😂
2106 days 21 hours ago
BluJay112
first off, I genuinely like all three of you, but this is heroes vs villains, an all star season, so I will not be going easy on you. Also, I wrote this like just now, so be prepared for rawness.

Ikah, I feel many people will heavily weigh the fact that you are a winner, but strip that title away, no one cares who won their previous season. I personally didn't play this game looking at the placements, hell, I didn't even know some of these people's seasons and placements because I don't care about that; I care about the individual and whoever wants to work with me and give me loyalty. There's been rumors all season of anti-winner sentiments, but besides some rivalries and the quite obsessive disdain of my first season by virtually every winner, the winners were on an even playing field. When you step off that winner pedestal, I feel you played synonymous to Max, maybe just more aggressive. You both were never truly in the perceived majority, you were outsiders. You both preached about loyalty, and made moves that seemed best for your game. Differentiate your game from Max with actual facts without anything such as "I was a threat", "I was a winner coming into this game", or playing up to this underdog arc.

To tangent off on the loyalty comment, I'm still quite confused that you said you wanted the strongest at the end, and when I asked why I wasn't stronger than Silver, you said you wanted the strongest at the end, only if they were loyal. I understand I voted you twice, but I wasn't the one targeting you at final six, and wanting to vote you out at f5 if you lost majority. That was Silver. I changed the vote from you at f6, and Zach/Silver decided to do Max instead. How is that a preaching of loyalty when I told you at f5 if you didn't vote me, I wouldn't vote you (you accepted that offer, then proceeded to vote me). I believed you wanted to play loyally, but you played dirty and cocky. No shame, just admit it.

Max, I still think you played the better game up until the end, so I hope you're prepared for your other two finalists to diminish your game, including my favorite — "he slept while we worked". My only question is, why? I saved you at f6 by not voting you before or after the tie, and I would've saved you at f4 if I had to. I just feel used honestly. I get that wasn't your intent, but we mutually kept each other off each other's allies' radar. I took out my allies, Zach and Hufus, because I felt we had a chance to win against one another and you made me look stupid. I forgive you and know we are still friends, but I want to know if you had ulterior motives with me this game.

And Silver, my only question is, how was your day? I hope losing doesn't worsen it. Just messing with you. My actual question is, name a single move you made this game, but be prepared, because Ikah or Max will be taking credit for it, and they will probably be right. You told me you didn't listen to people, or care what the jury thinks about your moves, but that's where you faulted— your allies took claim for your "decisions" by saying they talked to you or convinced you. I need wholehearted response to even just one decision you made.
2106 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, hello finalists. This is my first time being on a Mud's Survivor Jury! I have my mind pretty much made up on whom I'm going to vote, however it can definitely still be influenced. We have two segments, I'm going to ask each of you an individual question and then we're going to start a special Awards Segment!

Ikah: You wouldn't be sitting here hadn't Jake given you the Hidden Immunity Idol back on Night One (Two?). A little blog came down to you staying in the game, and personally maybe I have a bias since I'm usually idoled out and find the whole thing cheap. Additionally, at somepoints in the game it seems like you weren't active, or interested much, and had a huge lack in the social portions. - I'm asking you to comment back a rebuttal to what I've stated above.

Max: On paper you've played a great game, only receiving two votes at the final six Tribal Council; then one in the re-vote. Easily sliding through and making it to the end flawlessly with barely any votes to your name. While the other two, Ikah and Silver had votes at countless Tribal Councils. I know from my experiences with you, you're always working angles. What were some of the smaller more intricate moves you made?

Silver: From my perspective of the game after being eliminated you fell into the same hole that you did in my Survivor: Norway. Waiting until the last minute to flip, then it turning unsuccessful because it was way too late. Games are hugely based on reputation in the end, and Max and Ikah are overshadowing you at the moment. Why didn't you flip at say, the Final Seven?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now! Welcome to Kolby's Award Showing. Where I make the categories; YOU make the decisions. Below, there are many 'Award' styled topics, your goal is to fill them out with JURY members you best see fit for the category. If you provide reasons why, you'll get brownie points.

- AWARDS -

Hero of The Season: ?
Villain of The Season: ?
Player of The Season: ?
Fan-Favorite: ?
Personal Favorite: ?
Personal Least-Favorite: ?
Best Social Game: ?
Best Strategic Game: ?
2106 days 21 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Okay, so a huge part of me wants to wait for all the finalists to get a chance to post their opening speeches, but I'm really not feeling like waiting to post this.

Let me start by saying one of you played a respectable game, one of you played a phenomenal game, and the other played a game, for sure. Like, definitely played a game on this season.

Silver, I'm gonna start with you.

[6/16/2018 4:24:13 PM] Lilly: Silver
[6/16/2018 4:24:27 PM] Lilly: I'm gonna try to say this as nicely as possible because I genuinely do want to work with you
[6/16/2018 4:24:35 PM] Silver09: I can’t do that to someone who just saved me last round.
[6/16/2018 4:24:38 PM] Lilly: The route you are going is that of a major, major goat
[6/16/2018 4:24:42 PM] Lilly: Laurel style
[6/16/2018 4:24:46 PM] Lilly: Tasha style
[6/16/2018 4:24:51 PM] Lilly: Hannah and Ken style
[6/16/2018 4:24:58 PM] Lilly: You absolutely have to change
[6/16/2018 4:25:02 PM] Lilly: I may be a juror soon
[6/16/2018 4:25:13 PM] Lilly: If you vote Max my opinion of you does a 180
[6/16/2018 4:25:53 PM] Silver09: If I’m a goat why am I getting targeted every round 😂
[6/16/2018 4:26:03 PM] Lilly: Because you're a vote goat
[6/16/2018 4:26:06 PM] Lilly: You are a vote for Ikah
[6/16/2018 4:26:08 PM] Lilly: That's all people see you as
[6/16/2018 4:26:10 PM] Lilly: You're not a player
[6/16/2018 4:26:13 PM] Lilly: You're a vote

Remember this conversation? Yeah. It stands true. I will be shocked and appalled if you get a vote. If someone votes for you, I will be hunting them down and interrogating them, questioning them under oath why they would disrespect Mud's Survivor so much as to vote for such a goat like you. Your social game was horrid, you never gave information, you only took it. You consistently made poor decisions and instead of setting yourself up to ride the middle, you jumped a sinking ship and laughed in the faces of those who were still on it.
You're unlikable, you're annoying, and you're arrogant. You have no idea of how to play this game, and it is an absolute pleasure to see you lose. I'd say this entire game, me getting 7th, my allies getting picked off one by one thanks to the stupidity of people like you and Hufus, it will all be worth it just to see you get absolutely destroyed in this final tribal council.
Enjoy 3rd.
2106 days 21 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Ikah, I seriously do have to applaud you. You were on the bottom from final 14 on, and you somehow rode the minority all the way to the end with a single idol play that negated like a billion votes cast against you.
Did you find that idol? I didn't think so. No, I'm pretty sure it was given to you by the first boot of the season.
The first boot who's a transphobic, immature child.
The first boot who you gave a big "shout out" to in your opening speech.
Ikah, when you were forced into minority by Kolby and I, you threw a huge fit and decided to draw the line with us then and there. You basically said, "I'm not working with you at all, I'll just stay in the minority and find other allies, I suppose."
And, to your credit, you did make it farther than us.
To your discredit, you ended up looking like a whiny bitch to the rest of us because you couldn't get your way.
It got to a certain point when I began to question how you actually won your first season.
But, I see how, now. You benefit from stupid players making stupid decisions and ultimately being so unlikable that people will wanna take you to the end. In France, I must imagine you won simply because you had even MORE unlikable people sitting next to you. Garrett and Kyle, or something. I don't know. I was on the season after that.
Regardless, my vote will not be going to you solely because you're a winner. I care about what you did THIS SEASON, and what you did was stop talking to me the minute you were put on minority, whine about it, and get 19 million votes back-to-back-to-back-to-back-to-back.
2106 days 21 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Now, for the real star: Max.
Max, I'm not sure if other jurors share my sentiment. But, I have a feeling you will be coming into this final tribal council as the star which has not yet been viewed with a telescope.
So, I hope the jurors will allow me to set up my planetarium and let me credit you in this game for a little bit.
In my opinion, you played a far better social game than Ikah, even though you also didn't say a word to me in this game essentially after the merge. Though you stood on the same grounds as Ikah, I'm aware that you still held the trust of people like Nick (who was the most overly trusting person in this entire goddamn game, by the way. Seriously. But that's beside the point). You played the middle phenomenally even though your votes always showed where you stood. You were respectful, and you're a kind person.
It sucks that you had to go against me, but it clearly was the right decision.
You always knew that Ikah would be a target ahead of you, and I honestly can never think of a moment when I was still in the game in which you were an actual target. If you were even getting votes, which I'm not sure you did while I was there, it was because of a fear of an idol play and not because you were actually a target for us.
You were so under the radar, so behind the scenes, that we never even fathomed you could be someone who would be absolutely kicking ass in this game the whole time.
When I left, I said that the semi-threats would win this game.
When will people realize that people are threats because they did not manage their perception to other players? I was a threat because I allowed people to see me that way. That was a flaw.
Ikah allowed people to see him as a threat. That was a flaw.
You never allowed people to view you as a threat. You flew by this game unscathed. You weren't a target not because you weren't a threat, but because you didn't SHOW that you were a threat.
In my opinion, you, out of all 22 people in this game, deserve to be the winner of Mud's Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains, because you were never a target, you played the best all-around game, and you were loyal to the people you were with the whole way through. You don't have a win to your name like Ikah, but you don't need one.

At the end of the day, we played ONE season. We played Heroes vs. Villains. And the player who played the BEST game during THIS season was you.

No questions, your honor. Best of luck to Ikah and Max.

#transisbeautiful
2106 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Hello jury members. Let me just say it's been one hell of a ride in the game but I'm finally here at the end. I recognize my game has not been perfect with its fair share of flaws but overall I believe that out of the three of us still in, I played the best game. It wasn't super flashy or anything like that but I still played effectively. I will go through my game from the start all the way up to the present to help you all get a better understanding for my game.

Starting on Hidari, I honestly thought I was royally fucked over with the tribe I had received. Nearly all the people I had good relationships with like Kolby, Lilly, Robby, and Jake were on the villains. In addition to that, there were plenty of people on my own tribe I've been in conflict with in the past like Robin, Demi, Harry, Rodrigo, and even to a certain extent Hufus during Cambodia. The way the tribes were formed was just not in my favor and I potentially could have been a very early boot in the game. I made it clear really early on I was making clean slates with everyone on my tribe, I wasn't going to let past games define the one I was playing now. I built connections with everyone on the tribe and managed to become integrated into a definite majority in the tribe early on. I was in the majority for both the Julian and Rodrigo vote but I still tried my best to keep connected to the people more on the outside of the tribe.

After those two votes we ended up switching tribes and I won't deny, this was a complete turnaround of luck for me. I swapped with Hufus, Silver, and Demi and we were all loyal to each other at that point guaranteeing we had half the tribe's votes on lock. In addition to that Robby was on our tribe and considering he just used his idol to save himself last tribal, I quickly ensured he was on board with the heroes securing a majority of 5 on the tribe. During this time I also enacted my clean slate policy with Emmett so that I would have one less enemy on the tribe. Once again after setting myself up correctly the next two votes were rather easy. The Erik vote was simple since he threw the challenge so we voted him out, the Alexander vote was a bit more chaotic considering it was thought that he voted with us originally and not Emmett, but after sending an edited screenshot of his vote it became apparent he was lying and we sent him packing. After that vote we got to the main act of the game, the 13 person merge.

Early on in the merge I recognized that I was already marching down the road to death. I saw any chance of having control in the game quickly phase away from me and into the hands of the duo of Kolby and Lilly. Robin was one of my closest allies during the premerge portion and the fact I lost him the first vote was a knock to my game since even though he was shady at times, he was a vote I could rely on. Demi was clearly working tightly with the villains' group and so were the duo of Harry and Nick. Plus at this point with Silver, it was impossible to deduce where his true loyalties lied. Although I had lowkey campaigned a bit against both the Robin and Ikah votes it became apparent that mostly everyone were set on those votes. Thankfully Hufus, who was pretty much my partner in crime for the entirety of the game, gave me the opportunity to start shifting things around with his idol. Hufus and I took the risk and jumped ship to Ikah and Emmett and then split the vote between Kolby and Lilly. It was insane and extremely risky move but I believed I had the connections with people to make it work out in the end and also I wanted to avoid a future in the game where I was just a pawn in other's plans. I promised to myself at the start of the game I wanted to keep in control of my own game as best I can, and not have to rely on the mercy of others. After that came the quite uneventful Emmett vote in which I voted in the majority to prove a point to Nick so he could become my plan B if Ikah left the next vote after that. I won't lie though, the final 10 double tribal probably saved my ass hardcore and I made sure to make the most of it. Ikah, Silver, and I took out Harry in our tribal. I knew this was key to my game because it would loosen Nick's incentive to stay with the majority and more likely to work with me just in case things went awry at the tribal Hufus was at since I knew if Hufus left, Nick was my best shot flipping. Fortunately Hufus stayed and wasted his idol, which I managed to find the rehidden one myself shortly after. After that I guess you could say I rode the majority, taking out Demi and Lilly respectively. The final 6 and 5 votes were... stressful to say the least. I was having an overnight college orientation on the 19th/20th in which I was preparing for at the final 6 vote. Long story short a lot of strategizing didn't happen the night before and after I finished a math placement exam the next day (Which had my computer locked so I couldn't talk to anyone), I had 10 minutes before the votes were due and I went into panic mode, trying to figure out everything in that time. In all honesty I was hoping to take out Ikah that tribal by taking advantage of the split vote (Like Silver did when he tried to take me out) but Zach was offline and I didn't have the time to get everything together so I ended up going along with the split vote plan and voted for Zach. It's important to note that I had been building up a relationship with Nick over the course of the merge and I believe this tribal is the best example of how that benefitted me. In addition to not voting for me because we were so close at this point, he voted out Zach over me in the revote. I am not claiming I manipulated him in any way, but I think it goes to show that my social connections were definitely paying off here. At the final 5 tribal I was legit at my overnight orientation and I had minimal time to strategize on my phone due to a busy schedule and shaky internet connection. Despite this, I organized the blindside of Hufus to the best of my ability. I admit, the way I got the plan together was crude at best, but I still made it work. At this point in the game I knew I didn't have the luxury of wasting a vote on Silver and I needed Nick in just in case I needed to rely on his vote for a FMC if it came to it. Hufus was my closest ally throughout the game but I recognized I didn't have much of a shot against him. He was the one who saved Ikah's ass, convinced half the tribe that he wasn't even part of that plan, and overall had a better connection with majority of the jury members. While it did hurt me a little to backstab Hufus like that, it was necessary for my game so I am not going to apologize for it. And it's a similar situation with Nick. You saved me when I was my most vulnerable, and when you needed me most I turned my back on you. It's a really shitty thing to do on my part but I needed to make that move. If you made the end you would have the best shot to win and I would be left in the dust and highly criticized for being stupid enough to keep you around. We kept each other safe throughout the game, but I was not ready to ruin my game for the sake of loyalty. I've done that before and lost, just ask Hufus.

So there's my game, I probably missed a lot of details but that's what questions are for. Gl to Ikah and Silver and to the jurors I will respect however you decide to vote for whatever reason since I get that while I did make a feel really deep connections with some people, I highly neglected connections with others. I hope you can see past that though and look at my game for what it is. With that I will begin answering questions!
2106 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thanks Nick, I will refrain my opinion and Only answer your questions the way you asked

Max and I played very different games. We were both outsiders somewhat but I voted With Robin, I tried voting with Emmett, I voted Kolby Max had no idea about the idol, he followed Hufus into voting Lilly.
I made my moves, Max went along with moves.

If Max didn’t have majority he would keep to
Himself and vote with majority.

If I didn’t have majority, I would bother people about flipping and probably vote minority.

I was more outspoken then Max and that doesn’t make me better but it is a different game when you choose to act instead of sit in silence.
I did act and Max is lucky that I did or Hufus you and Silver would’ve sent him home.—————————————————————-

As to comment on My “Strong Final Three” thing, I’m going to admit that it did come off as bad.

I remember I told you that I agree with the fact Silver and Max are bigger threats to win than you when you listed the chart in order of strength to win.

However I did tell you I think you had the biggest chance to beat me at the end and that because I don’t have as much over you as I do Max and Silver

They both may have played a better game, but I feel like Since I’ve helped both of them out so much that I would be able to present that to the jury as reasoning why I should win over them

Hope that makes sense Nick
2106 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Max, I still think you played the better game up until the end, so I hope you're prepared for your other two finalists to diminish your game, including my favorite — "he slept while we worked". My only question is, why? I saved you at f6 by not voting you before or after the tie, and I would've saved you at f4 if I had to. I just feel used honestly. I get that wasn't your intent, but we mutually kept each other off each other's allies' radar. I took out my allies, Zach and Hufus, because I felt we had a chance to win against one another and you made me look stupid. I forgive you and know we are still friends, but I want to know if you had ulterior motives with me this game.

In all honesty, yes, I did have ulterior motives. I used our connection in the game to further benefit mine when possible and ultimately, used it against you at the final 4 by not voting until today to prevent myself from becoming a target myself by either Silver or Ikah. That being said though, I didn't make a connection with you in the game with the intention of abusing it. The connection we built in the game was real and I truly did feel bad for exploiting your trust in me when I did, especially at the final 4. But Nick, don't beat yourself over this. As I've said, Survivor isn't a game of heroes, none of the heroes were truly good-natured like you in the game. You stuck to who you are as a person and by doing that I think you played one of the stronger games despite being a bit gullible at times. As I've told you, you don't make the final 6 without votes by playing a bad game. You're not stupid in any way in my mind, and I don't think anyone else should either. Be proud of your game.
2106 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok Everyone I just told Kolby what The Idol was all about so If you want to know how that move went down, here it is.

The ONLY people that deserve credit for such a move is Hufus and I.

So as many people may know, I was after that damn idol like it was my stolen child. I interrogated everyone on my tribe and Would bring it up on the regular, It wasn’t till I was about to leave that I would finally find out who had it,

I knew the idol was either with Max or Hufus after the other possible people were ruled out or voted off.

I did everything I could that tribal to stir The vote, I made multiple campaigns to get out Lilly, Silver, Zach, Kolby, basically Anyone.

I sent Hufus details of Demi saying “Hufus is out for himself this game” warning him about possibly being screwed over when I leave.

That’s when Hufus Gave me the idol.

However Hufus wanted to Vote Lilly, We agreed not to tell anyone else about the idol.

Hufus said he could convince Max to vote Lilly and that was nice and All

But I wanted KOLBY.

Kolby was playing everyone and I was seeing it like nobody else was. I went to Emmett and Him and I agreed that Kolby should leave but he didn’t know I had the idol.

If I didn’t do that then We waste an idol because Lilly played hers and Then Kolby would be sitting here instead of me.
2106 days 21 hours ago
ZforZombie
As a rebuttal to Kolbys statement

I am absolutely hurt that you would question my commitment to this game.

I was gone for 100+ days because I gave up Tengaged and Started to live a healthier life. I gave that up to risk getting addicted to this site again because I love this series with all my heart

I loves this series as much as anyone including Mud.

I was constantly playing basketball but I was Checking my phone to make sure I wasn’t going home for what seemed like every day.

I stayed up all night talking to people about this game and I spent a whole day trying to make sure I didn’t go home the tribal you went Kolby

You know damn well better than anyone how serious I take this game and If I wasn’t active then that means I couldn’t be.

You know Damn well If I wasn’t committed and active then I wouldn’t be here.
2106 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
Rebuttal Part Two:

As for the idols, Let’s get real guys, Robby and I are the only ones to successfully play one.
You deserve credit for playing them right, I didn’t even find it myself, Someone gave it to me.

That alone answers your questions about my “Lack of social game”

I didn’t talk to those that didn’t want to talk to me and I did just fine man.

I tried talking to everyone on this tribe, Some people were just not having me and wouldn’t tell me the truth if They had a gun against their head.

So I don’t want anyone to use that against me, I really tried to talk to you Robby, Lilly, Kolby, And Zach

You guys shut me out.

My social game was set up where I knew everything that was going on in the tribe but I’m still the target of the tribe

I knew every vote and I wasn’t shocked by a single one.

People told me things. I did something with it

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!