This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #19

Topic » Tribal Council #19

2133 days 9 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

We now bring in the members of our jury...Robin, Kolby, Emmett, Harry, Robby, Demi, Lilly, Zach, and Hufus, voted out at the last tribal council.

*Ikah wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 6:30 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I’ll go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I’ll read the votes.
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Nick
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Silver. That’s 1 vote Nick, 1 vote Silver. 2 votes left.
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Nick. That’s 2 votes Nick, 1 vote Silver. 1 vote left.
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Last vote...
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness

The nineteenth person voted out of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains and the tenth and final member of our jury...

Nick. That’s 3, that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.
2133 days 4 hours ago
ZforZombie
Sorry Nick

Good game
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Nick grabs torch*

Nick, the tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

*Nick exits*
2133 days 4 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ikah, Max, Silver-congratulations. You have done what nineteen other could not do: outwit, outplay, and outlast all the others to finally make it to the final three. Now, the power shifts to the jury: ten people that you may have had a hand in voting out will now decide who deserves the title of Sole Survivor. Once again, congratulations, and the final tribal council will be posted shortly.
2133 days 4 hours ago
BluJay112
well, congratulations Ikah. Good luck with the jury the other two, and thank you Mud for letting me try to prove my first win wasn't a mistake.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!