This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #17

Topic » Tribal Council #17

2110 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

We now bring in the members of our jury...Robin, Kolby, Emmett, Harry, Robby, Demi, and Lilly, voted out at the last tribal council.

*Hufus wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 10:00 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, I’ll go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I’ll read the votes.
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Silver
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Max. That’s 1 vote Silver, 1 vote Max.
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Nick
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zach. That’s 1 vote Silver, 1 vote Max, 1 vote Nick, 1 vote Zach. 2 votes left.
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Zach. That’s 2 votes Zach, 1 vote Silver, 1 vote Max, 1 vote Nick. 1 vote left.
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Last vote...
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2109 days 22 hours ago
mudndawilderness

Max. We are tied.
2109 days 21 hours ago
TJ2807
.... messy.....
2109 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
So here's how this is gonna work. We will have a revote. You can only vote for Zach or Max. Zach and Max will NOT vote. If we still have a tie, everyone that is vulnerable besides Zach and Max will draw rocks. This means that Ikah, Nick, and Silver will all be eligible to be voted out by random draw.

Revotes are due to me ASAP. I will give the results to the non-live challenge AFTER I receive all the revotes.
2109 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
2/4 revotes received
2109 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
How did a tribal council like this even happen?

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!