This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

2139 days 17 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Live at 7:00 pm EST.
2138 days 21 hours ago
demikol
Good luck tonight Everyone, I have appt so I can't make challenge :(
2138 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
"Fuck Off Musical Chairs"
Today we are playing "Fuck Off Musical Chairs"!

You are likely familiar with the concept of Musical Chairs. Each round, one attempts to place their hindquarters in a chair to survive to the next round, and each round, one person is left without a chair and therefore eliminated.

I will post *plays tune* and after this point, you wait for me to post *stops tune*. At this point, your objective is to get in a chair.

When my “stops tune” post is released, I will post the seats available to sit down in. Each round, the name (or rather the defining characteristic) of the chair will be different.
For example, in one round chairs may be described by colors, or one round chairs may be described as shapes. Either way, you must post the chair you sit in including the description.

Example: Round 1
Red Chair
Green Chair
Blue Chair

One must post *sits in red chair* or *sits in blue chair* in order to sit down.

HOWEVER, this isn’t your grandfather’s musical chairs. Play is going to get dirty.  If you find yourself without a chair, you can still attempt to get in a chair. Here’s how:
-        Post *knocks over (characteristic of chair) chair*
-        Post *sits down in (characteristic of chair)*

All BEFORE the person who originally sat in that chair posts “FUCK OFF (name of person stealing chair)”. If someone posts FUCK OFF ____ before the process is done, you will not successfully steal the chair.

Example of a round of this:
mudndawilderness: *sits in red chair*
MichaelM099: *knocks over red chair*
mudndawilderness: FUCK OFF MICHAEL
MichaelM099: *sits in red chair*

Michael does not succeed in getting a chair. He can then try to knock others over, however.

After I post *stops tune*, players will have one minute to attempt to steal chairs and such. After the end of one minute, whoever is left chair-less is eliminated for the round.

If you dont want to use profanity, substitute it with BACK*
BACK OFF _______

The last person standing after all the rounds wins immunity, and will have a 1 in 11 shot at winning this game. They will also win an idol clue, which they will share with two others. Any questions?
2138 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Anyone here after 7:05 is not eligible to compete!
2138 days 21 hours ago
Emmett4
Here
2138 days 21 hours ago
SammySosaTV
ok what teh hyeck
2138 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Got it
2138 days 21 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hi
2138 days 21 hours ago
Robbyjak
here
2138 days 21 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
here
2138 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
here
2138 days 21 hours ago
BluJay112
I already hate this but hi we always need a first out
2138 days 21 hours ago
SammySosaTV
2138 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2138 days 21 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
FUCK YA CHICKEN STRIPS
2138 days 21 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here:
Emmett
Lilly
Kolby
Harry
Robby
Zach
Hufus
Nick
Max

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!