This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1

Topic » Tribal Council #1

2252 days 7 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab it, dip it in the flame, and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council, because in this game, fire represents your life. When your fire's gone, so are you.

*Everyone dips torch in fire*

Hello everyone, welcome to tribal council. Before you leave, one of you must be voted out of the tribe.

*Everyone sits down*

*Robby J wears immunity and cannot be voted out*

Questions:
-How does starting out on the same tribe change the social dynamics of the season?
-How will the new advantages introduced change up strategy this season.
-How long do you expect to be on the same tribe? What do you see happening later down the road?
-What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Votes are due to me tomorrow by 7:30 pm EST. If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please message me beforehand telling me that you will play it. Votes will be read early if they are all sent before the time they are due. Remember to send confessionals!
2252 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Questions:
-How does starting out on the same tribe change the social dynamics of the season?

Well it's a 20 person tribe. All hell will break loose. Enough said.
-How will the new advantages introduced change up strategy this season?

The advantages will give people the power to nullify an individual immunity. This means that you're not really safe if you win a challenge.
-How long do you expect to be on the same tribe? What do you see happening later down the road?

I'd say 2-5 tribal councils. We're probably gonna swap to 2 or 3 tribes before the merge.

Anything and everything goes. There were 5 submissions bc half of us were lazy and some were inact. It's hard to gauge who's active and who's not.
2252 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Questions:

It causes us to all play so much harder so early on. It’s crazy.

They can shake up everything. Who knows what will happen at each tribal.

No clue. I see us breaking up into smaller tribes maybe. Or just staying all alone the whole game. Idek

You tell me cuz I have no clue
2252 days 4 hours ago
cfff
Questions:
-How does starting out on the same tribe change the social dynamics of the season? Well it give everyone to talk to everyone lol. People's social games will have to be more intense.
You have to put these twists in several scenarios when deciding on who to vote for.

It can be 1 day or it can be half the game/ I really am not sure.

-What are you basing your vote on tonight

Not sure lol, but everyone gotta vote based on who we think will better our game/
2252 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
It changes everything! There are so many connections that you have to worry about.

It won't change anything for now cause I doubt it'll be found, but it'll factor into who you vote for later.

Probably for a few tribals. I see a tribe division later on!

Whatever gets me to the next tribal lol. Let me know a vote!!
2251 days 10 hours ago
sarge455

I feel it makes everyone who wants to be active in the game start forming some quick bonds with people on the game. Makes for interesting alliances right off before we are all separated into separate tribes.

These advantages could be very useful come a merge when someone wins immunity and thinks they are safe. Then, they are stripped of their immunity and now become completely vulnerable. Makes it very interesting.

I don't know. You tell us how long we are going to be one tribe. Whole game?  Or possibly for a few challenges then at 18 a split to 2 or 3 tribes.

On an inactive who may not be useful come tribe separations where we need a strong tribe to win immunity. Also, what majority feels at this point.
2251 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon

Oh, it changes a lot Mud, everyone on 1 tribe is crazy.

They will make things more cancerous.

Until we go to 18 people

I'm basing my vote of what I want to base my vote on
2251 days 10 hours ago
Robbyjak
I VOTE FOR NOAH KONDON
2251 days 9 hours ago
RobbX2
Same ^
2251 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Alright, let me go tally the votes.

*Goes to get urn*
2251 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Returns with votes*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2251 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Ok. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2251 days 8 hours ago
VegasBoy94
This should be interesting
2251 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
First vote...

Derick
2251 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Next vote...

Brian. That's 1 vote Derick, 1 vote Brian.
2251 days 8 hours ago
cfff
gl all

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!