This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Clash of Champions: Final

Topic » Clash of Champions: Final

913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome Jacob, James & Layla to the final of Eoin's The Challenge: Clash of The Champions, you've fought through so much to be here, but it's now time to crown an ultimate winner winner!

We are here at the bottom of Carrauntoohil mountain, the first person to get to the top of the mountain will win the final. There are FIVE stages of the final, all of them must be completed in order for you to win, and in the quickest amount of time. The winner will receive $50 and 1000 T$!

You will get instructions stage by stage. Standard challenge rules apply - Spelling, screenshots include profiles etc.

Good luck guys!
913 days 18 hours ago
J2999
https://media1.giphy.com/media/fUS8lAdzlUZ1CmVbYI/giphy.gif
913 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Ready! Good luck both
913 days 18 hours ago
LaylaLove
ready gl
913 days 18 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
ready! gl :)
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
OKAY THE FINAL IS ABOUT TO BEGIN...

GET READY, I WILL COUNT YOU DOWN
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
You will start by CYCLING up the mountain. But first, you need to unlock your bike, by finding the key hidden in the forest.

I have hidden a key in ETC Legend CryptSpartan's blogs. In the comments to one of his blogs, there is a key gif, it will unlock your bike, once you find the blog you need to mail to me the link. YOU MUST ALSO MAIL ME, one of the other competitor's name, if you are first to unlock your bike, the person you name will get a THREE minute penalty before they can move on to stage 2.
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Jacob on to section 2.
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
James finishes section one, but Jacob penalised him so he is stuck!
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
James is now on section 2.
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Layla now on section 2!
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
James is now on Section 3!
913 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Jacob is now on Section 3!

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!