This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Presidio: Jacob vs. Bryce

Topic » Presidio: Jacob vs. Bryce

921 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's elimination, you will be playing 'Striptease'

This classic ETC elimination, is best remembered for it's first iteration where Jacob and Noah faced off for hours!

In this challenge you each are blindfolded and must rip patches off of your opponent.
You each have a board 1-10 on your body where you must hide 3 patches. You must mail me the three numbers where you want to hide your patches.

When I say GO in this forum you must post *Runs step _ at opponent* up to 10, the person who gets to their opponent first, will get to rip a patch number of their choice off of their opponent. If you miss a number, you will have fallen and you cannot recover, meaning you cannot continue running for that round. If you delete an incorrect post, you will forfeit one of your patches.

It is up to you to ensure you do not guess the same number twice and I can only take your first guess.

First person to rip off all of their opponents patches will win the elimination.

Understand?
921 days 14 hours ago
Spacebryce
oh I’m so I’ll…
921 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
hi
921 days 14 hours ago
Spacebryce
I’m on my phone I’m done for
921 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
Mail me your numbers
921 days 14 hours ago
Spacebryce
I’m so sad I was hoping it wasn’t a spamming chal
921 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
First one coming up at :33
921 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
GET READY...
921 days 14 hours ago
Eoin
GO!
921 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
*Runs step 1 at opponent*
921 days 14 hours ago
Spacebryce
*Runs step 1 at opponent*
921 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
*Runs step 2 at opponent*
921 days 14 hours ago
Spacebryce
*Runs step 2 at opponent*
921 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
*Runs step 3 at opponent*
921 days 14 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
*Runs step 4 at opponent*
921 days 14 hours ago
Spacebryce
*Runs step 3 at opponent*

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!