This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Final - Part One

Topic » The Final - Part One

1028 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/5efmcf.gif
1028 days 10 hours ago
LaylaLove
thank you for joining my charity
1028 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to the first part of the final!

The eight of you have dodged grenades, fought off mercenaries and survived multiple purges but now it's a fresh page and anything can happen.

Tonight we go from eight to four, and here is how tonight will work.

Tonight will be the first three stages of the final, the winner of each stage joins the final Troika of the season. Last place, goes home. After the three stages, two people will be left, the Troika will have the choice to eliminate one of them.

In part one of the final, it does not matter if you come second or second to last in each stage, only first and last place matter. Each stage in part one is independent of the others.

In addition, there are time advantages that will be given out tonight for Part Two of the final, the first winner will receive a ten minute time advantage, the second winner will receive a 7 minute, 30 seconds time advantage and the third winner will receive a five minute advantage.

The second part of the final is will be something which you schedule in with me, and it is five stages.

Ready for Part One to begin?
1028 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
LaylaLove
1028 days 10 hours ago
iSandeh
bald
1028 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
0 min agoLaylaLove
1028 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
bye Craig! Ha-Ha I pointed out your mistakes
1028 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
In this first section of the final, we will revisit each of the dailies that have gone before us.

We will play one round and the first person to complete the round will score a point, first person to win two dailies will become the first member of the Troika, while the last person to win a daily, the final ends right here for them.

No second chances. The dailies will not be completed in order, and as soon as I post the daily and the question, it begins. For your answer to be counted, you also must say the daily number, e.g "3. Madagascar" I will not give the daily instructions.

Beware, there is at least once where you may need to screenshot.

Understand?
1028 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
ok
1028 days 10 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
1028 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
The first one is coming up at :04
1028 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
kk
1028 days 10 hours ago
LaylaLove
fuck you all
1028 days 10 hours ago
NicoleF
LaylaLove
fuck you all
1028 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
LaylaLove
fuck you all
1028 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
OKAY GET READY...

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!