This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ring #2: Alan vs. Nolan

Topic » The Ring #2: Alan vs. Nolan

1042 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to today's elimination, this one is called "Chain Reaction"

Players will start at the bottom of a chain ladder with only one rung connected on it and the remaining ones disconnected. Players must reconnect the rungs one by one while climbing their ladder until they can reach a bell.

This elimination will be on skype, I will send you ten tengaged usernames that have been scrambled, one at a time. When you unscramble all of them, you will have to put them in a certain order. You cannot move on to the next one, until you have finished the previous one.

The person who completes this in the quickest time will win the elimination and a grenade, while for the loser, their time in Madagascar will come to an end.

Understand?
1042 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
Nolan - 12:32
Alan - 4:21

ALAN WINS HIS FIRST EVER ELIMINATION!
1042 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
Nolan, you always are a treasure to have and a joy to host, this does end your time in Madagascar but I am sure, we will see you again!
1042 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
GRENADES
1. BREAK IT - Decide The Bracket
2. LOSER SPOT - Prevent one team of your choosing in the daily from winning and sending them to a loser matchup
3. DRAG DOWN - Decide someone's team (Not yourself) for the challenge
1042 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
I'll give Alan to :10

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!