This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Purgatory #8

Topic » Purgatory #8

1179 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's elimination, today you will be playing "Off With Your Heads"

In this challenge you each are blindfolded and must rip patches off of your opponent.
You each have a board 1-15 on your bodies where you must hide 3 patches. You must mail me the three numbers where you want to hide your patches

When I say GO in this forum you must post *Runs step _ at opponent* up to 15 posts, the teams who gets to their opponents first, will get to rip a patch number of their choice off of their opponent. If you miss a number, you will have fallen and you cannot recover, meaning you cannot continue running for that round. If you delete an incorrect post, you will forfeit one of your patches.
It is up to you to ensure you do not guess the same number twice and I can only take your first guess.

First person to rip off all of their opponents patches will win the elimination. While the loser will leave Bangladesh.

Understand?
1179 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
got it
1179 days 6 hours ago
Natepresnell
got it
1179 days 6 hours ago
nmh95
Got it!

Good luck, Viv!
1179 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Daniel mail me your patches
1179 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Okay are you both ready?
1179 days 6 hours ago
Natepresnell
r
1179 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
r
1179 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
Okay i'll count you down!
1179 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
1179 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
1179 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
1179 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
GO!
1179 days 6 hours ago
Natepresnell
*Runs step 1
at opponent*
1179 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
Runs step 1 at opponent
1179 days 6 hours ago
Natepresnell
*Runs step 2
at opponent*

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!