This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Purgatory #4

Topic » Purgatory #4

1188 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to today's elimination, this one is called "Code Breaker"

This elimination there are two sections. In the first section, I will mail you a description of a tengager e.g "Has blonde hair on their avi" you must find me a tengager that fits this. I will then mail you another description until you find five.

You must link me in mails to the user and they must not be a player in this game or an eliminated player.

Once you solve all five, you will then get three brainteasers to solve, once you solve all of them and I say that they are correct, you must post in the forum *Rings Bell*

The first person to ring their bell will win their red skull and stay alive in the game, while for the loser this ends their time in Bangladesh.

Understand?
1188 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Vets - 6:10pm EST
Rookies - 6:30pm EST
1188 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Sam and Tylor post ready when you are
1188 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
I will mail you for the first one and for them all.
1188 days 2 hours ago
bamold1999
hi
1188 days 2 hours ago
s73100
hello
1188 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Okay get ready...
1188 days 2 hours ago
s73100
wait do u mail first round?
1188 days 2 hours ago
bamold1999
I have put a lot of thought into this, and although I'd love to keep my average in ETC up, I can't send my good sis Sam home. Sam was my ride or die in 1984, and ultimately resulted in me winning and I feel like it's time I give back.

Thanks to the loyal friends I've made in this game, and thanks to the loyal friends I came into this game with. Zach or Ray you better win <3. ily Wes and Daniel for being such loyal kings. Thank you James for being somewhat loyal to me, even though I know you didn't trust me one bit.

SAM YOU BETTER PUT THIS SKULL TO USE BABY!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5ec083deb561027f7485e37d5b067224/tenor.gif?itemid=18280169

ILYSM, MY TABLESPOONS SISTER FOR LIFE <3. I received my hoodie today, and that was a sign I needed to throw.
1188 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Okay, that's disappointing to see Tylor, but this ends in your time in Bangladesh and I'm sure we'll see you again
1188 days 2 hours ago
nmh95
What about Kellen
1188 days 2 hours ago
s73100
oh I mean I was kind of like snapping
1188 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
Kellen robbed of a mention
1188 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Tea.
1188 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Rookies post ready when you are
1188 days 1 hour ago
Washed_Ravioli
ready

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!