This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Purgatory #2

Topic » Purgatory #2

1163 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to the second elimination of the season, this one is called "Flip The Switch"

In this elimination, I will ask you a general knowledge question via skype, you must skype  me back with the correct answer (Spelling counts).

If incorrect, you must keep guessing until you get it, you cannot guess again until I tell you that your previous answer is incorrect

If you are correct, I will ask you another question, all the way until you answer ten questions correctly.

Once you answer ten questions correctly, you must post *Rings my bell*

I will do this with each of you individually and time you.

The veteran and rookie with the quickest time will stay in the game and earn their red skull, while the losers will go home.

Understand?
1163 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
PM me to play, you must at least pm me before 7 or you will be auto out
1163 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Lukey - 2:11
Patrick - 1:50

That means Patrick you have won your red skull!

Lukey, this ends your time in Bangladesh, I always love having you here, but it just isn't meant to be today. I would love to see you again
1163 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
hugs lukey sm
1163 days 12 hours ago
ElectraViv
Lukey :( bye my love

And congrats Patrick! <3
1163 days 12 hours ago
HowLovely
Retires.
1163 days 12 hours ago
sjsoccer88
0 min agoHowLovely
Retires.
1163 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Batya has failed to complete the elimination, that means Viv wins her red skull!

Batya, it was great to have you back, but this ends your time in Bangladesh!
1163 days 12 hours ago
mradamman12
VIV with the skull mom

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!