This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veteran

Topic » Veteran

1185 days 17 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Midiaw
I quit Eoin

Sorry bamold
1185 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
Bald
1185 days 17 hours ago
iSandeh
hugs midiaw
1185 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
I love you ahmad
1185 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
I get where Ahmad is coming from
1185 days 17 hours ago
Midiaw
I mean, this is a speed comp and I really suck at it. There is no way I can beat him, better quit and prevent him of getting that skull
1185 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
He cheated against you Ahmad
1185 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
Ahmad has forfeited the rest of the elimination. Ahmad, this is very disappointing I saw you as a staple of this franchise.

Tylor, it was very clear you were winning this elimination and since the elimination had begun and your partner forfeit due to the fact that you were quite clearly winning, you will still receive your skull.

To clarify, if you quit prior to an elimination, that is completely different to quitting in the round.
1185 days 17 hours ago
Lemjam6
I understand why Ahmad did it, he saw the cheating and knew he didn’t have a shot. I’m not disappointed in you AT ALL
1185 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
I understand why Ahmad did it, he saw the cheating and knew he didn’t have a shot. I’m not disappointed in you AT ALL

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!