This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Armageddon #11: LeQuisha & Krista vs. Scott & Daniel

Topic » Armageddon #11: LeQuisha &..

1110 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to the final elimination, this one is called "Spun Out"

Players spin downward from a swing from the top of a platform, then have to perform tasks while dizzy.

I will post mirrored lyrics to a song, you then have to reply with the full song name correctly spelled (You do not need featured artists or main artist name, or any -, ', . etc.).
There will be eight songs, I will post them all at once. When you think you have solved them post a full list, which says SOLVED at the top. That will end your time, for every incorrect answer you have you will get a two minute penalty.
The team with the quickest time will head to the final, while for the losers this ends your time here.

Understand?
1110 days 19 hours ago
Eoin
• Daniel (NatePresnell) & Scott (Sjsoccer88) - 03:16
• LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) & Krista (Anthousai) - 06:57

LeQuisha & Krista, definitely the breakout stars of this season, you both are icons and I loved rooting for you both, true icons, I am sure this isn't the end for either of you but this does end your time in Macedonia!
1110 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
SCOTT FUCK YOU
1110 days 19 hours ago
anthousai
hugs LQ sm i wouldn't have rather had anyone else call me wallpaper <3
1110 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Honestly I feel disheartened, we tried, we conquered but we played with fake fucking cunts

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!