This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exile 3

Topic » Exile 3

1424 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to the "Light Out" Elimination!
In this elimination I will lock you in a room and give you a 160 piece puzzle, your aim is to solve the puzzle in the quickest time.
The twist is that, for every five minutes that you're in this room, the lights will turn off and you will get a five minute time penalty.
In order to prevent it, you must get three tengaged users (Who are not past/present ETC players) to mail me *Keeps light on for (Your Name)* before 5 minutes elapses.
You must schedule a time with me in order to do this challenge.
I'm not on a lot so you will have until 4pm EST MONDAY to do the elimination.
The newbie and veteran with the quickest times will survive and become a team, while for the losers this ends your time in Angola.
Understand?
1423 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Anthony -
PENALTIES: 0+0+0
TIME WITHOUT PENALTIES: 15:03
FINAL TIME: 15:03

Jordan -
PENALTIES: 0+5+5
TIME WITHOUT PENALTIES: 17:40
FINAL TIME: 27:40

And with that, Jordan, I'm sorry but this ends your time in Angola, I loved having you and wish we could see more of you and I'm sure we will in the future, but for now goodbye!
1423 days ago
Eoin
Ashanti -
PENALTIES: 5+5+5+5+5
TIME WITHOUT PENALTIES: 28:26
FINAL TIME: 53:26

Joe -
PENALTIES: 5+0+0+5
TIME WITHOUT PENALTIES: 21:21
FINAL TIME:  31:21

And with that, Ashanti, I'm sorry but this ends your time in Angola, I also loved having you and enjoyed seeing every minute of you play, I'm sure we will in the future, but for now goodbye!
1423 days ago
GentlemanG
https://media1.tenor.com/images/27a589f85068153df00ba2f071393743/tenor.gif

Ashanti pls don't go
1423 days ago
Eoin
That means we have a new team, Joe / TheEclipse & Anthony / IYBF!

I'll see you all at the semi-live challenge being posted in about 10 minutes.

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!