This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exile 2

Topic » Exile 2

1422 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Hello Kelly & Ikah and Joey & Noah welcome to the second elimination of the season, this one is called "Map It Out"
You are each in front of a blank map of the world your aim is to fill that map with country names.
In this challenge, I will make each of you blogs entitled your name. You must then get tengaged users, who are over Puriple level to comment:
*@(Username) pins the _ (Country name) to board*
They most comment unique countries from this list: https://www.worldometers.info/geography/alphabetical-list-of-countries/
The countries do not have to be in a particular order, but they cannot be repeated.
Players from this game and eliminated players cannot comment. One trend per user, and users may pin on multiple players.
The veteran and the newbie with the most unique countries on their map by 4pm EST tomorrow will win and form a team, while the losing pair will go home.
Understand?
1422 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Correct spelling and correct trends are essential.
Purple levels are allowed.
1421 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
This elimination is now over.
1421 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
i would like to play my pardon.
1421 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
The winners of the elimination are Joey and Noah! They will remain a team moving forward!
1421 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
1421 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
:D
1421 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Kelly and Ikah, you started this journey together and you will end this journey together. It was a pleasure to have you's both in Angola, but it ends your time here. Thank you for playing.

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!