This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge 11

Topic » Daily Challenge 11

1731 days 11 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/34rqyx.gif
1731 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1731 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Hi :3
1731 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
hi
1731 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
CHECK IN CLOSED
1731 days 3 hours ago
bamold1999
Hi
1731 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
Hello and welcome to your FINAL daily challenge, this challenge is entitled "Fill the Hole"
There are two parts in this challenge, the first part is a classic group game challenge, I will post three numbers, you then must claim one of these numbers by saying *Digs _ Feet*, with the number going in place of the underscore. (If the asterisks are missing or there is a misspelling it does not count, however capitalisation does not matter). It's first come first serve for the numbers but you may guess again. There will be 7 rounds of the first part of the challenge.
This takes us on to the second part of the challenge, I will create a forum for each competitor called "______'s Hole",  the aim of the game now is to have as little posts in your forum as possible and post in other's forums as much as possible. You are only allowed as much posts in your forum as the points you received in round one.
For example if Alan scored 30 points in the first part of the challenge, if he gets 30 posts in his forum he is out of the challenge.
Even when you are eliminated you still may post in other's forums!
The winner will be through to the finale, while for the three losers, 2 of them will duel. One will be decided by the winner and the other, decided by the draw.
Understand?
1731 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
the ghetto
1731 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
Sorry, it's one number, not three numbers that will be posted.
1731 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
Ready everyone?
1731 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
ready
1731 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
ig!!!
1731 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
r
1731 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
1731 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
1731 days 3 hours ago
Christian_

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!