This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge 9

Topic » Daily Challenge 9

1759 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/34nif5.gif
1759 days 3 hours ago
J2999
Here.
1759 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1759 days 3 hours ago
Christian_
Hi
1759 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Hello everyone and welcome to your ninth daily challenge! It's called “WIRED”.
Before you are four wires attached to a bomb: BLACK - RED - WHITE - BLUE.
You must correctly guess which wire you need to cut.
You and your partner each have separate wires and clues, but some of their clues is the answers for yours.
This competition requires a large amount of teamwork, and as the challenge progresses more wires will be added.
The first team to get it right, gets 1 point, the team with the most points in five rounds will be declared the winners.
In the event of a tie the team that got their score the quickest will win.
There are no second guesses in this game. Both team members must get the right answer to score and these answers may be different.
This challenge will last for five rounds, team with the most points after 5 rounds wins. In the event of a tie, the team that finishes first the most, in the shortest amount of rounds will win.
The winning team is safe and votes somebody in, while today, if you don't win you lose and are in the draw.
Understand?

EXAMPLE -
3 wires: RED YELLOW BLUE

Alan gets mailed:
You must not cut the red wire
Your partner must not cut the yellow wire

LQ gets mailed:
You must not cut the blue wire
Your partner must not cut the yellow wire.

Alan has to cut the BLUE wire
LQ has to cut the RED wire
1759 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1759 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Jake has refused to work with Christian so by default James and Patrick win today!
1759 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Their 10 minutes start now.
1759 days 2 hours ago
J2999
I vote Tyler.
1759 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
I became close with this person and I genuinely believe that he's had my back but we're at final 6 and all bets are off.

It's an individual game. Not a team game.

I vote Tyler.
1759 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
Ok let's see if it'll be Chili, Jake or Christian that join him: http://us20.chatzy.com/15559312935417

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!