This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

2134 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Hello and welcome to the final challenge in Cameroon, this is Pride month and the final challenge honours it, welcome to "Rainbow Road"!
There are SIX parts to the final challenge, which you need to complete in order to win, each stage is inspired by a color of the Pride flag.
1. Red - Red represents life in the flag, just like a torch represents your life in survivor. So I need you to get 5 people to say *Lights _____'s torch* (with your name being in the underscore area) in this forum. Once you do this you may move on to part 2.
2. Orange - Orange represents healing, so you will "heal" a jigsaw by putting it together! Once you have mailed me a screenshot of a completed version you may move on to part 3.
3. Yellow - Yellow represents sunlight, so you need to find your way out of a cave, this will be a sporcle quiz, where you must answer, left, right, straight ahead or up a ladder, a wrong answer will mean you have to restart the round and for each play you have a time limit of two minutes. Once you have mailed me a correct full page screenshot you may move on to part 4.
4. Green - Green represents nature, so you will be doing a nature themed slider puzzle! Once you have mailed me a screenshot of the completed puzzle you may move on to part 5.
5. Blue -  Blue represents serenity so I need you to stay calm, when doing a logic quiz where answering the wrong question makes you restart. Once you mail me a correct full page screenshot you may move on to the final part.
6. Lilac - Lilac represents spirit so I need to see your spirit come out and make it to the end by posting *Climbs mountain step _* from 1, all the way to 300 in a forum named after you. This must be correctly spelled, mistypes do not count.
Once you have finished the 6th part you must post in this forum *PLANTS FLAG AT THE END OF THE ROAD AND WINS THE FINAL CHALLENGE*
Understand?
2134 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Past players in this game CANNOT help in part 1
2134 days 22 hours ago
Lemjam6
OK
2134 days 22 hours ago
TheEclipse
ready :/
2134 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
OKAY YOU MAY NOW START PART ONE!
2134 days 22 hours ago
IceBeast
*Lights Jake's torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
*Lights Jake’s torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
*Lights Jake's torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
EM002
*Lights Joey's torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*Lights Jake’s torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
*Lights Joey's torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
RobertGuajardo
*Light’s Jakes torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
maturo
Lights Joey's torch
2134 days 22 hours ago
Spacebryce
*Lights Jake’s torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
EM002
*Lights Jake's torch*
2134 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Jake moves on to part two!

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!