This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #7

Topic » Daily Challenge #7

1310 days 18 hours ago
Eoin
https://i.imgflip.com/4fqonf.gif
1310 days 10 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
here
1310 days 10 hours ago
Kelly0412
here
1310 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Here ish
1310 days 10 hours ago
Oysterman11
henlo
1310 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Hi
1310 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
HAPPY 50TH
1310 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
here
1310 days 10 hours ago
Lemjam6
here
1310 days 10 hours ago
Natepresnell
hi
1310 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Here
1310 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
hi
1310 days 10 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to "I Wheel-ie Need This"
This challenge is simple. There are three wheels, and you must play at one of them. Your aim is to score the highest score possible -

Big Wheel                    Medium Wheel                    Small Wheel
              1                                       2                                        5
              3                                       4                                       10
              5                                       8                                       20
              7                                      12                                      40
              9                                      15                                      60
             11                                      45
             12                                      75       

You must mail me which wheel, you want to play at. You have until 7:05pm EST to mail me which wheel you want to play it.
When everyone decides, I will then spin the wheel of each player's choosing.

The three players (Or all players tied) with the highest score, will then move on to the final round, where they will play Word Wheel.
In Word Wheel, there will be a main letter in the centre of the wheel, surrounded by 8 letters, you must create as many words in 90 seconds as you can with those letters. Every word must use the centre letter. If you fail to submit in the 90 seconds, you will automatically lose. If there is a tie, it will be decided by who submitted first.

The person who has the highest score in Word Wheel will win today's challenge and have the sole responsibility of sending someone into elimination.
While all the losers today will head to the draw!
Understand?
1310 days 10 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Here
1310 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
Dylan & Brian are straight to the draw
1310 days 9 hours ago
MmabatlokoaMolefe
Oops sorry

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!