This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Eoin's The Challenge 5: Double Cross!

Topic » Welcome to Eoin's The..

1313 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
https://vevmo.com/sites/default/files/upload/MTV-Challenge-Free-Agents-Jasmine-Whore.gif
1313 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
oop 4 out
1313 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
https://vevmo.com/sites/default/files/upload/MTV-Challenge-Free-Agents-Jasmine-Whore.gif
1313 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
To start things off for tonight, I need to separate you into two teams.
I will random.org the teams now, I will show this on the Skype screenshare.
1313 days 15 hours ago
jojo7784
hi
1313 days 15 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Amanda telling Cara she hope's her horse dies was a disgusting low blow. Just pathetic. If someone was arguing with me and they told me they hoped my dog died I would've thrown hands... Why bring animals into it? Amanda lost all respect in my book after that comment. Animals may not mean anything to some people but I think pets, whether it's a cat, dog, or horse, are capable of building strong bonds with humans and just because they aren't human doesn't mean it's okay to wish death upon them.

Amanda and all of the other Lavender Layups are so juvenile with their insults. "Go home, NO ONE LIKES YOU!" is their favorite thing to say... Which speaks volumes to their character. If they feel like the only way to be validated is by being liked by others they must live miserable lives.

At first I liked the Lavender Layups and thought Shane was just the off one... However after tonight's episode Ashley, Amanda and Shane all showed they have a lot in common. They all get sloppy drunk and act like they're above everyone, as if they're in the middle school cheer squad like they're actually running shit... The only thing they run is their mouths.
1313 days 15 hours ago
NotNicky333
here
1313 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Red Team:
• LeQuisha / LusciousLips5
• Joey / Jojo7784
• Jake / Lemjam6
• Colin / FlickGameColin
• Austyn / Oysterman11
• Jackson / JacksonJoseph99
• Adam / mradamman12
• Cameron / Top20Fan
• Will / IceBeast
• James / J2999
• Dylan / MmabatlokoaMolefe
• Ashanti / KingGeek

Blue Team:
• Nicky / NotNicky333
• Jacob / BOBROCKS333
• Brian / Cfff
• Daniel / NatePresnell
• Patrick / Patrick319
• Judi / Judi
• Jordan / Bigdizzleyomama
• Noah / NoahKondon
• Matt / Gigi10
• Kelly / Kelly0412
• Gabriel / GabrielTrezza
• Crypt / CryptSpartan
1313 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
Happy with your team? Do you think your team is stronger than the other one?
1313 days 15 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Red Team:
1313 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Oh i have to throw
1313 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
That might not be a good thing, as you are not playing with your team...you are competing AGAINST your team.
1313 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
ok
1313 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
That's right two members per team will be eliminated tonight!
1313 days 15 hours ago
top20fan33
oh nao

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!