This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #4

Topic » Daily Challenge #4

1267 days 9 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hey
1267 days 9 hours ago
top20fan33
here
1267 days 9 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Here
1267 days 9 hours ago
Oysterman11
On mobile because that elim moved at a snails pace
1267 days 9 hours ago
splozojames50
board game elims suck absolute ass
1267 days 9 hours ago
HowLovely
@ RED TEAM
NOTICE HOW RODRIGO "SUPPORTS BLACKFACE ARTISTS MAMAMOO" AND "NOISE ARTISTS EVERGLOW" EVSE IS STILL NOT HERE.

THERE HAS BEEN 4 CHALLENGES AND HE HASNT APPEARED.
1267 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
LMFAO
1267 days 9 hours ago
sjsoccer88
0 min agoHowLovely
@ RED TEAM
NOTICE HOW RODRIGO "SUPPORTS BLACKFACE ARTISTS MAMAMOO" AND "NOISE ARTISTS EVERGLOW" EVSE IS STILL NOT HERE.

THERE HAS BEEN 4 CHALLENGES AND HE HASNT APPEARED.
1267 days 9 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
and i'll still vote you a 2nd time lukey over him
1267 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
then whyd yall vote me over him :(
1267 days 9 hours ago
Absol
The boos
1267 days 9 hours ago
BB5lover
and i'll still vote you a 2nd time lukey over him
1267 days 9 hours ago
Absol
Honestly Noah I voted you because you excluded me from the anti-widows alliance do you really think I like my friends??
1267 days 9 hours ago
HowLovely
that's fine.
1267 days 9 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's daily challenge, this one is called "Ready...Aim...and FIRE!"

This challenge is simple. Each round you as a whole team, will choose to attack someone on another team, and defend someone on your own. One member of your team must mail me this decision within a minute of me starting the round.

If you attack someone and they are not defended, they are out of the challenge. If they are defended, it will backfire and the person who sent your team's mail will be eliminated from the challenge. If nobody sends a mail on your team for a round, someone on your team will be randomly eliminated.

Once your team goes down to one member, your team loses the challenge. If there are any ties, e.g all three team members go down to one person in the same round, the speed in which the mail was sent will decide it.

Additionally, since immunity was forfeit in today's Gulag, the last member's standing for each team will win immunity from the Gulag. Which means Cameron AND someone else could win immunity on blue.

Blue only has seven members, so only seven people per team can play today.

Last team standing are all safe, while the two losing teams each will vote a player into the Gulag.

Understand?

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!