This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Crater: Brian & Joey vs. Ethan & Jacob

Topic » The Crater: Brian & Joey..

924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Welcome to tonight's elimination, this one is called "Dead Ringer"

This elimination is best remembered for Noah being caught cheating during it leading to his and former ETC winner, Anthony's elimination.

Players swing and collect seven puzzle pieces which are higher and further away. Once they collect all seven puzzle pieces, they must return to their puzzle station and solve the puzzle

In the first round, you will select one players on your team to answer trivia questions, I will ask one question at a time, first to get it will grab a puzzle piece. Once someone has all 7, this section will end.

In the second round, I will mail the other player a puzzle.

For each puzzle piece that the winner of the first round has over the other person, their partner will get a 30 second headstart, so for example if one team had three pieces and the other had seven, then the team with seven would have a two minute headstart.

The first player to solve the jigsaw puzzle will win the elimination for their team, while the loser's time in Ireland will come to an end.

Understand?
924 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
gl guys :)
924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Mail me who is doing the puzzle.

INCLUDE YOUR PROFILES!
924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Ethan & Joey are doing the puzzle.

Brian & Jacob get ready...
924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Which planet is closest to the sun?
924 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Mercury
924 days 12 hours ago
cfff
mercury
924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Jacob: 1
924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Coming...
924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
To a single decimal point, many kilometers in a mile?
924 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Jacob: 2

Get ready...
924 days 12 hours ago
cfff
924 days 12 hours ago
Eoin
Which rapper's real name is Dylan Kwabena Mills?
924 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Dizzee Rascal
924 days 12 hours ago
cfff
dizee rascal

open group

Eoin’s The Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!