This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT41 New return + info

Topic » ESCT41 New return + info

812 days 9 hours ago
Alexito
EUROVISION SONG CONTEST TENGAGED 41

Hi everyone again! I was really looking forward to be here posting again and also annoucing the return of ESCT41, yes, ESCT comes back to finish ESCT41 and start a new age.

I know it's been a long time since you heard last time about me, maybe some of you were in contact with me and I promised to be more in touch with you and the contest, however, I want you to know that I never forget this contest and I didn't turn it out. Due to personal issues, it was very difficult for me to develop the contest and have spare time to dedicate to it, not even 5 minutes. Of course it's all my fault for not managing in a good way this long silence, I know that 5 minutes announcing if the contest was alive, paused or cancelled were enough to keep you informed, although the only thing I can say is I'm trully sorry. It's been very difficult for me for the last months.

Finally, I'm quite available nowadays and I can be online more often creating more content for you and be in touch with all of you. We will return to the point we left ESCT41, as I said, it's been a long time but I want to close this phase to start a new one. For this reason the songs will be the same in order to respect the time and effort that every single participant put into this contest during many days and weeks. Before returning, I'd like to offer you the chance to express yourself and decide if you want to remain participating in the contest with your country and song or if you had enough, in that case, someone who doesn't have a country will be able to have a country automatically, but underline that it will be only for this edition. The free countries draws will be back for ESCT42 as usual.

Without further ado, the most important points are:

◽ Return of ESCT41
◽ All the songs will be the same as when the contest stopped
◽ Each participant will have to confirm if he/she continues with their country
◽ The semifinales will be posted very soon
◽ The voting will be the same as usual but as we announced, we are introducing the televote starting from ESCT41
◽ We are open to any suggest

Once again I want to apologize every single participant of this contest specially those who were very active, supportive and excited with ESCT and were disappointed by me, but I want you to know that I'm here and I'm taking this contest up one more time and I need you every single one of you.
Thanks.

ESCT IS NOT OVER

ESCT WILL BE BACK AS ALWAYS
812 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
I'll be sticking around since I love music and discovering new stuff
812 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I'm here to give Trebam Te the justice it deserves!
812 days 6 hours ago
Penelope_
Nice you are back and yes i continue 😊
812 days 4 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I’ll stick around
811 days 14 hours ago
janAng3l
I just got here. You're going to have to try harder if you are trying to get rid of me. 🤣 aka: confirmation that I will continue here.
810 days 22 hours ago
vaggelis
Bulgaria continues participating!
810 days 18 hours ago
Joel_97_
Slovenia continues
810 days 14 hours ago
adonay1622
Croatia continues of course!!!!
809 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
Great Britain continues duh I made a lot of effort in my last NF 😛
795 days 2 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Welcome backkkk!!! This is the only game that I am active like since 2016 wasnt? Until now. Ofc Armenia continues
789 days 9 hours ago
Diva_
I return ofc!
780 days 21 hours ago
dbescot
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
780 days 21 hours ago
dbescot
CONFIRM!!!!

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!