This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ESCT Second Chance Contest 40

Topic » ESCT Second Chance Contest 40

1081 days 5 hours ago
Alexito
https://i.ibb.co/8846PJH/ESCTSCC40.gif

Welcome to the 15th ediciรณn of ESCT Second Chance Contest, surprisingly held in Kotor, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro, after winning the previous edition with Zoi and her hit "Jasno mi je".

In this little contest, only the songs that didn't make it through their national finals in ESCT40 will participate and just one of them will be choosen as the best non-selected song in ESCT40.

Since now until next Saturday, 8 May you can now CONFIRM your participation and publish your entry .

RULES FOR PARTICIPATION

If you would like to join this event, make sure to follow the following rules:

โ€ข Every participant country must have had a public national selection to choose their entry for ESCT40.

โ€ข To take part, you must confirm below in the thread!

โ€ข Every country can only have one entry!

โ€ข Songs must be chosen internally and have to be announced below in this thread.

โ€ข Songs have to be from the national selection for ESCT40 of that country.
They must have been part of the final; the semi-final eliminated songs are not allowed to enter.
Depending on the format of your national selection, the rule may not apply to you.

โ€ข After you've submitted your entry, you can not change it!

โ€ข The deadline to confirm participation and your entry is next Saturday, 8 May 2021.

โ€ข A maximum of 26 countries and a minimum of 11 will be allowed to participate each edition.

โ€ข All the countries that participated in ESCT40 and did not hold a national final, will be able to vote as a juror. But first, those countries must confirm as jurors below this thread.

โ€ข All the songs participating in the ESCT Second Chance Contest won't be able to participate in following editions of ESCT or in any national finals.

RULES FOR VOTING

โ€ข The voting will open for probably 5-6 days.

โ€ข Only participating countries must vote. The non-participant countries can vote as jurors.

โ€ข Voting will be Eurovision style.

โ€ข The song with the most points wins.

โ€ข The winning country will have the honour to organize the ESCT Second Chance Contest #41!

Have fun and good luck! :)

The potential countries which can participate as they organized a national final in ESCT40 are:

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Albania
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น Austria
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฆ Bosnia & Herzegovina
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ Bulgaria
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท Croatia
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ Cyprus
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czech Republic
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช Estonia
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช Georgia
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡บ Hungary
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ Iceland
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Israel
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ Monaco
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Morocco
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ North Macedonia
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ด Romania
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ San Marino
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ธ Serbia
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Slovakia
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง United Kingdom

The rest of participating countries in ESCT40 who didn't hold a National Final, are invited to vote as part of the jury!

If any country doesn't confirm on time because its owner is missing or doesn't want to participate, any other country/user that wants to participate with that country, will be able to do it according to some rules.

If you are not going to participate, please decline your participation in this thread.
1081 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
After much anticipation, the ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ CYPRUS ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡พ delegation has announced that the plagiarism chanteuse herself, Kara Marni, will be representing Cyprus in Second Chances 40 with "Love Just Ain't Enough", the runner up entry in Karafestivalen.

(0:33-0:58)

We eagerly wish the other delegations an ounce of luck.
1081 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
Aly Ryan woke up in her own body today and has decided that Germany will be sending TheFatRat & Maisy Kay's "The Storm" to ESCT Second Chances this edition.

1081 days ago
TolisKalkas
With the plan for a best to never make it NF for myself coming up, I went with the song that came in 5th with total points and 7th with the reveal format in the NF for serbia

(1:30 - 1:50 for recap)

https://i.imgur.com/LCNf7pM.gif
1080 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
The British broadcaster is happily to confirmed their participation in the upcoming ESCT Second Chance Contest 40 that will be held in the beautiful place of Kotor, Montenegro. Northern Irish singer-songwriter JC Stewart will represent the United Kingdom with his song "I Need You To Hate Me". We wish him and every delegation a best of luck

Recap: 2:16
1080 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The Slovak delegation thought long and hard about who to send, with the choice coming down to Saul (2nd place), SIMA (3rd place) and TIMEA (8th place). We have come to the decision to select the song Dokola, by the singer SIMA, to represent us at Second Chances, under the premise of Saul being rumoured to be internally selected for ESCT41.

Enjoy :D

1080 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
Malta will be jury
1080 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท Zagreb Calling!๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท

HRT confirms their participation in Second Chance in Montenegro. NELA will represent Croatia in Kotor, Montenegro with her song "Ono ลกto ostaje", we wish her the best of luck and hopefully a good result.

1080 days 6 hours ago
vaggelis
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ Bulgaria is going to participate in the second chance in Montengro.

1080 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
Ukraine will vote as a jury!
1079 days 23 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
Romania will be participating with Feli!!!!

1079 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
The Icelandic broadcaster said, "no Hatari". Cell7 will represent Iceland at the Second Chance contest.

1078 days 3 hours ago
adonay1622
The Monegasque delegation is happy to announce our representative at the ESCT Second Chance Contest.

Yun!!!!!!

1078 days ago
Alexito
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช Georgia confirms participation!

After some days trying to select our entry, it's been decided, Brandon Stone, 2nd in Simghera with 138 points, will represent our country with the song "Zaberu" sung in Russian. See you in Montenegro!

(recap 1:48 - 2:13)

(Confirmed in https://esctengaged.freeforums.net )
1078 days ago
Alexito
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden confirms Normandie as our representative in the ESCT Second Chance 40.

Recap: 2:40-3:05

1078 days ago
Alexito
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ช Montenegro present Bojan Marovic and his song "Pusti me" (Let me go) this edition. We are very happy to host this contest and I also feel personally very conected to this song, it will be perfect to finish my time in this contest.
Delegation hopefully waits to reach 25 points at least and avoide last place.
We hope you enjoy your time in Kotor!

open group

Eurovision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!